Automotive Media Awards - 2009

350Z

Core Team
Which award does Linea has won this time? Last year it was announced as ICOTY by Autocar India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Oh I see, So the award mania continues for Fiat Linea, That's a good thing and this car actually deserves them.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #110
So the awards continue still and RSM must be a happy man now!![;)]
I don't own Linea man, but yes its on my wish list[:)].

I saw this ad today in TOI.
1.jpg

"SLEEK AND ***Y: If you want a picture that truly represents style and elegance, look no further. The 18 Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010 finalists are checking out the Fiat Linea. So, is the car stylish and elegant or is it the girls that are? You tell us. The finalists of India’s premier beauty pageant are super excited because the car will be the grand prize for three winners. Through Fiat’s association with PFMI 2010, the finalists are sure to increase their style quotient."

Thread Starter #111
CarWale Awards 2010 Winners!

CarWale Awards 2010 Winners! CarWale News

The winners of CarWale Awards 2010 are
* Small Family Favourite 2010 – Hyundai i10
* Large Family Favourite 2010 – Toyota Innova
* Enthusiast’s Delight 2010 – Toyota Fortuner
* Offroader’s Favourite 2010 – Ford Endeavour
* Favourite Owner Driven Car 2010 – Honda City
* Favourite Chauffeur Driven Car 2010 – Mercedes-Benz E Class
* Aspirational Car of the Year 2010 – Rolls-Royce Ghost
* New Car of the Year 2010 (Consumer Choice) – Chevrolet Cruze

Consumers rated their favourite cars on a scale of 1-5 (5 being the highest) on parameters like style/looks, performance, fuel economy, safety, value for money etc.

Winners for the jury-led categories are:
1. Car of the Year (Editor’s Choice) - Fiat Linea
2. Green Initiative of the Year – Mercedes-Benz BlueEFFICIENCY
3. Safety Initiative of the Year - Honda Siel

Safety award to honda is quite correct, some of the safest cars in country with brilliant looks and design. toyota cars are also good but i don't see any extra features in their site/brouchure other than GOA Body! [lol] no offence meant anyone.

but one thing is that their base models are so highly priced that customer should atleast expect them. but utter shame that city doesnt comes with alloys. sorry for OT

Thread Starter #116
Tata Nano bags gold prize in the 2010 Edison Awards

nano.JPG

Tata Nano has won the Gold prize in the Best New Product segment under the Transportation category at the 2010 Edison Awards.

Recognised as America's innovation award, the Edison Awards symbolise the persistence and excellence personified by Thomas Alva Edison, according to a Tata Motors Limited statement.

They are judged on marketplace innovation, marketplace success, technological innovation, market structure innovation, societal impact and design innovation, it said.

Economictimes

@350Z- I too feel the same. It is surely a nice package, but it amazes me how it is able to get most of the media awards.

Top Bottom