Autoglam Is Fraud Seller. I've Lost 4.3K. Please Don't Buy Anything From Them.

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guys,

So I was looking for a spoiler for my car and came across this store called Autoglam. They have listed plenty of custom car parts and accessories which includes custom spoilers with OEM color options. They are very active on Youtube and there are many followers. Their store and customer response on whatsapp was good initially so I decided to buy the spoiler with same color as my car (Polished Metal Metallic). However, they didn't had the color listed on their website and said it would take time to update the website so asked me to make UPI payment for fast processing. I made full payment of Rs. 4310/- on 2nd August 2022 via UPI system. They said painting and curing would take 4-5 days so I waited till then and asked for updates. Here is when they started acting up. Replying only "wait sir", "coming in 2-3 days" or no response most of the time. If I try to call their number, then they tell me to send message on whatsapp only and quickly hangup my phone. Of late they aren't even accepting my call. I made comment on Autoglam YouTube Channel but they quickly hide it from public and didn't respond. I kept on messaging on whatsapp for updates everyday or two and this continued till more then a month. Suddenly on 7th Sept 2022 at 10 pm, seller sent me shiprocket tracking number and again vanished. I asked for pictures of spoiler before it is being dispatched so there wouldn't be any mistakes but no response. However, I felt little relief for few days thinking finally my item would be dispatched but to no avail. It has been 10 days and no pickup done. Delhivery says "Shipment not ready for pickup" and no response from seller). Two days before he sent me the tracking no, I had warned him that I will share my experience to public if you don't refund my money so just to suppress me he made a dummy pickup order and shared to me. Total 48 days have been passed since my initial payment.

Here you can find other buyers who have lost huge money after purchasing an item from this store. Unfortunately I didn't see this website before making payment and now I regret it. I have purchased hundreds of items from 3rd party stores and never trapped in fraud until now.

Anyway, There isn't much hopes on getting the spoiler or refund from the seller but I don't want you guys to get trapped like me and lose money so sharing my experience here. Also please share this information to everyone and in social media to disclose the fraud business of Autoglam. You can also retweet this on twitter.

Details of the Autoglam:
AUTOGLAM.IN
Glam Retail Pvt. Ltd.
K H 154, H NO 109, Near Amity Int School, Mayur Vihar Phase 1 Extn, East Delhi – 110091, India
+91 99535 83123 (This is the number to sales lady. She will only respond till we make payment and then always tell to whatsapp below number)
+91 98111 19396 (This guy gives updates on whatsapp but he won't talk on phone. Acts like VIP and tells me to send message on whatsapp in a rude manner and hangup, won't listen a word.)

TLDR: Autoglam is a fraud seller. They are doing regular PR on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook to lure in customers, loot their money and never send the products they have ordered. If anyone tries to disclose this in their channel/page then it will be removed or hidden from public.

Thanks...
Best Regards

Last edited:

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
AUTOGLAM - THE CHEATERS

@ CRACING
I am really very sad to note your experience with AUTOGLAM. I have also noted that most others experiences are the same with this shop, in sites like consumer complaints, Sulekha etc.,
Its good, you cautioned us.
It’s hard earned money; I wish you should get it back. Please try to register a complaint HERE
Regards
Dr MUDHAN

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Unfortunately I didn't see this website before making payment and now I regret it. I have purchased hundreds of items from 3rd party stores and never trapped in fraud until now.
Thanks for the heads up @CRACING. It seems I've heard about this seller before. The incident proves that popularity doesn't necessarily translates into ability.

I made full payment of Rs. 4310/- on 2nd August 2022 via UPI system. They said painting and curing would take 4-5 days so I waited till then and asked for updates.
I think it might be wiser in such situation in future to purchase the readily available product and get it painted later by yourself which will also assure the accuracy of paint matching.

The audacity of the seller!
The tone of this seller is enough to demonstrate their unprofessionalism. Please try the link shared by @Dr MUDHAN. Justice must prevail against such elements.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
@Dr MUDHAN @350Z

Thanks for sharing the link to consumerhelpline website. Currently I have little health issues (Having recurrent fevers from several days) but I will soon register in Consumer Helpline and if it still doesn't help then will go to Cybercrime. Autoglam must refund my money and stop his fraud business.

I live in a small city and workmanship of car paint shops is pretty average. However, the seller said the cost of the spoiler will be same with or without the paint so I thought why not get it painted and if it doesn't match then it can be repainted anyhow. Autoglam is a known seller since several years and long ago one of a member here in TAI had visited their shop to buy something. I didn't expected that they would take my money and get away with it.

Another reason I went for this spoiler is because it can be fitted without drilling holes on the trunk. It comes with clips on both sides that grabs the trunk edge with screws. Last year I had ordered clip-on universal aluminum spoiler on Autotrends but they sent drill type spoiler by mistake and clip-on was out of stock. Fortunately they arranged reverse pickup and refunded my money on time.

Top Bottom