Autocop Power Windows Suck – Pathetic Experience

I somehow never had faith in the brand though many accessory shops recommended it. The reason given was the service it good. Something like Maruti. The service has to be good because the product is bad. However now both Maruti and Autocop suck at service. I had a Silicon remote on my Uno and it never gave me much trouble. On the Siena I had a Minda Huf which also workrd flawlessly. My i10 has a Nippon. It's OK but the remotes now need their cells to be replaced. I would still recommend Minda Huf to anyone.

Thread Starter #17
Hey my letter reached both mumbai and delhi office and i got a call from both . Lets see now if they things seriosly [anger]

BTW plz somebody give me the adress of autocp india pvt ltd chairman office in nasik

Thread Starter #18
Well letter worked
Today autocop person came and replaced the faulty switch. I hope now problem doesnt come

Re: Autocop Power Windows Suck – Pathetic Experience

Well letter worked
Today autocop person came and replaced the faulty switch. I hope now problem doesnt come
Hi Vaibhav,

I was planning on installing autocop 4 door power windows and Autocop central/remote locking system. After reading your experience i am not sure of autocopproducts anymore. I am also planning to install these on my yet to arrive Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour LDI. Can you please confirm if it's trouble free now? Are the power windows working fine now? Just asked because didn't find your update after 29th August 2012.

Regards,
Sankar

Autocop sucks,my wagonr had a security alarm which activated sounds when ever it wanted to. Fed up of it,i ripped the speaker out.
@sankar- isn't the Tour only available for Taxi?

Autocop sucks,my wagonr had a security alarm which activated sounds when ever it wanted to. Fed up of it,i ripped the speaker out.
@sankar- isn't the Tour only available for Taxi?
Nope. Maruti started delivering Dzire Tour to private users also. You willget a full sized sedan for 6.85lakhs OTR. Main issue is it comes withalmost nothing. Even bumpers and mirrors come in black. But it can be brought up to Dzire VDi standard with 50k worth accessories which i am doing now.

Total price will be around 7.5lakhs max. New Dzire VDi OTR price now is 8.10lakh. So went for this option of customizing Tour.

Regards,
Sankar

Last edited:
@Sankar,

Better to go with the power windows at Maruti dealer which are "RD" brand I think, they fit and work perfectly fine without any hassles[:)]

@Sankar,

Better to go with the power windows at Maruti dealer which are "RD" brand I think, they fit and work perfectly fine without any hassles[:)]
My dad's friend who owns a car accessories shop near my place told me RD is way better than Autocop but i insisted on Autocop products. Thanks god have couple of weeks before i receive my car. I shall immediatly call him and ask him to change power windows to RD.

Thanks RK for your feedback.[clap]

Regards,
Sankar

Beware autocop

i have a car of cheverolet Beat and autocop power window installed in my car. Even after three days reguller complaints/visits two times in showroom no reposnce from autocop side and people have not been able to rectify the problem.
and after several complaint they are not sending their technician.
BEWARE AUTOCOP
Never get autocop installed. WORST customerservice.

Top Bottom