Autocar Performance Show, Mumbai

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
The Autocar Performance Show 2010 will commence from tomorrow onwards and it looks that there are some real surprises waiting. Mumbaikars can enjoy drooling at some beauties like Volvo XC60, Mercedes Benz SLS, and Mitsubishi Evo-X to name a few.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Autocar Performance Show 2010 - Loads and loads of expectations this time around. Indian automobile industry is simply booming. People in metro's have great choice of rides. Its very fascinating. To be first to know what is going around is something special and the Automotive India is the reason to the same :).

I heard that the Veyron is going to be on display at the show. I hope someone can get to visit and post pics for the rest of us to enjoy the view too.

I heard that the Veyron is going to be on display at the show. I hope someone can get to visit and post pics for the rest of us to enjoy the view too.
no i dont think buggati is on display. these are special attractions - SL 63 AMG, SLS AMG, Nissan 370Z, Rolls Royce Ghost, Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, Porsche Panamera, Lamborghini Gallarado LP560-4, Mitsubishi EVO X, BMW Z4, BMW Z4. some starter pics of show attached below from autocar india site..

yes, i am attending the show tomorrow.
we are waiting for updates buddy!

Attachments

Went to the expo today. Came back terribly disappointed. There was nothing special at the show & almost all the cars were the usual ones we see on the road. The Audi R8, Porsche & Ferrari has been seen many times & almost all the cars except Mahindra, BMW & Merc had nothing exciting to show.

Mahindra Thar Adventure is fabulous (Kudos to Behram sir), BMW Z4 was awesome & the AMG stall was the best with the oh-so-gorgeous SLS with its gull wing doors open!

I sat in the Santa Fe & from the front seats, it was amazing but the rear seat was pathetic, it sorely lacked under thigh support & my knees were actually pointing the roof.

Ramie's stall was also one of the better parts of the show with his amazing swift & lancer on display. I loved the swift! It has 4 amps, 4 LCDs & 2 subs! I liked the unique position of LCDs on the doors! the white swift & lancer with powerbass sticker is Ramie's show cars...

Mahindra off road track was a joke! Even a Nano or a normal sedan could be driven around the track easily.

Sorry for the poor quality pics friends. I was in a hurry & was also frustrated because of the show, so clicked the pics in real hurry.

So, overall the show dint impress me & last year's show was way better.

Here is a video of Ramie's Lancer-

YouTube - MOV00893.MPG

Attachments

Last edited:
Wow superb pics raj.
I liked BMW 530d angel eyes rather than 730 d.
Because surprisingly the cheaper (but newer model) 5 series has white corona rings whereas the expensive (but older) has yellow ones!

SantaFe looks superb.
but its really low on back seat comfort.

Any pics of off road track????
Take a pic of your city's road & throw in a few stones. you will get the "off road" track. [frustration]

I guess in the last expo, mahindra had to suffer a lot of damage in their vehicles which were off roading. some had a burnt clutch, some had a power steering failure. it happens because these vehicles are continuously being stressed for many hours. so maybe mahindra took it easy this time. its just that it was way too easy.

great work raj [thumbsup]

really liked lancer audio .
any detail information about audio ?
I expect Ramie bhai to reveal the details.

Good pictures Raj and this is atleast better than our Chennai expo , you have some good cars too! Ramie's cars are looking awesome!

And Santa-Fe as long as we are driving why bother about the other seats![;)] But anyways i agree rear seat was not very good.

And checked out Yeti , sat in it?

Thread Starter #29

350Z

Core Team
Rajeev, Thanks for the fantastic coverage of the event. I do see some hot rides out there but, many of us being habitual of seeing them; maybe they are no-more an attention grabber. I’m still impressed with the Mitsubishi Evo-X and Nissan 370Z, anyways. [;)] No pictures of Mahindra 4x4 track?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello guys,finally the expo is over we are relaxed after a good 1month of non-stop work pressure and arrangaments.We had the opportunity to introduce the soundstream Rubicon/Tarantula series and PowerBass Autosound/xtreme series in India.

Specs:

Soundstream Swift
Pioneer 4250 dvd touchscreen
Soundstream 2 x RBC-6 Rubicon 2-way component system
Soundstream PCT-693 100wRMS Tarantula coaxials 6 x 9s
soundstreem 2 x Lil Wonder Rubicon 4channel amplifiers
Soundstream 4.400 Tarantula series amplifier
Soundstream 1.1300 Tarantula Mono Block amplifier
Soundstream 3 x 12RE Subwoofer 300wRMS each in DVC
Complete 4ag wiring
Scosche RCA
Tasunami Distributor Block