Auto Expo 2014 - Delhi Members' Meet (6 - 9 Feb)

Great.. When will you be visiting the Expo? 8th or 9th?

I might visit on 10th afternoon (hardly 1oKm from my office ;) ) as my partner for Expo is not in Delhi and I don't think I will make it alone on weekend....

Thread Starter #18
^^Oh, my plan to visit the expo on 8th as I am travelling back on 9th afternoon. Try to make it on 8th as our friends also confirmed the same date

welcome to delhi. yeah 8th is it!
i;ll join the expo if someone arranges passes for me :p else i will meet you for the after expo bash :eek:

Thread Starter #21
Was at Defence Expo today, seem some wonderful things on display today, will open a separate thread to post pics !!

Some meeting is lining up on 8th morning at DefExpo with a foreign client, so not sure at what time I will join you guys in Auto Expo, I will come for sure. Things will be clear by tomorrow evening. Will post the update tomorrow

Don't think i will be able to join you guys tomorrow [cry], have to go to a school in Vasant kunj for document verification for my daughter's nursery admission tomorrow at 12:30 PM. All the best guys, enjoy the beauties there.

Thread Starter #25
Friends,

All set to go to Auto Expo today. I am leaving now to pragati maidan and nitin will pick me from there. Freakdude and carabaiker might have already reached expo. Sbhokray and his brother boarded the flight in hyderabad and heading towards Delhi and will join us at expo by afternoon.

Wait for the updates from us[:)]

Thread Starter #26
myself,Nitin,vroom are on our way to expo. Sbhokray and brother landed at airport and coming towards expo. Freakdude,carabiker already at expo

Thread Starter #28
We(self,vroom,Nitin,sbhokray,his brother) returning back from wonderful time with all new cars at expo and lot of pics filled in our mobiles. We post them soon on appropriate threads

Thread Starter #29
Thank friends for the meet at expo and thank you for your courtesy to pick and drop me back to Delhi. It was a nice meet yesterday evening too[clap]

I am on my way back to Hyderabad now, will see guys soon again

Last edited:

Top Bottom