Audio Music System for My New Swift

Thread Starter #1
Hi im planning to buy a Kenwood DVD Receiver DDX4038 and reverse cam CMOS-200 for my car. Any suggetion?
Have any idea about the cost involved if I need to install the navigation system KNA-G630

regards,

Re: Audio system for my new Swift

The KNA-G630 is not avb here though its been advertised. You can have a look at the satnav which will cost around 12k approx.
Get a good pair of components for the front and similar coaxials for the rear like helix,jl,infinity,morel,etc.
If you are intrested in a sub,buy a 4 channel amp and use 2 for the comp and 2 for the sub(bridged).

Price mentioned for customer is 19500 for kenwood DDX4038.
But not sure about the price sold in market and its performance.

Mention your present budget and future ad-on if any.
Mention type of set up you are expecting

Because , using 4 channel for a subwoofer may not power the subwoofer to the desired level and depend upon the brand of the subwoofer/amplifier too.

Thread Starter #4

am not looing for a hi-fi one. this is going to use by father. so no much bass. im planning to buy ddx 4038 from middle ease which cost approx 15000 INR. Speakers from india. my total budget is less than 25k

Thread Starter #5

Car audio speakers - kenwood vs JBL?
I have narrow down my search into the following 2 models -

1 - Kenwood KFC-S703P Component speaker
2- JBL Grand Touring GTO627 Coaxial Car Speaker

Which one is the best? Waiting for the advice (I know we cannot compare coaxial with component.. still...)

Regards,

Car audio speakers - kenwood vs JBL?
I have narrow down my search into the following 2 models -

1 - Kenwood KFC-S703P Component speaker
2- JBL Grand Touring GTO627 Coaxial Car Speaker

Which one is the best? Waiting for the advice (I know we cannot compare coaxial with component.. still...)

Regards,
I would suggest to go for JBL, GTOs have good reputation in budget components.

If you can stretch your budget then I would suggest to go for Infinity (JBL's premium brand) which are really much greater in sound quality. I think you can get Infinity around 9-10K with bill n warranty.

But I would advice you to get an audition of various speaker before buying. And while auditioning please play some tracks of your liking.

I'll also go with hareshjethwani answer and adding on will suggest you to also have a look at pioneer products. Reliability, superior performance, affordability, extra live music are some the best quality of the pioneer products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #8

I'll also go with hareshjethwani answer and adding on will suggest you to also have a look at pioneer products. Reliability, superior performance, affordability, extra live music are some the best quality of the pioneer products.
Can you suggest some good models??

Thread Starter #9

At last i finalised...

KW-AV-50 JVC Multimedia Dvd System - 20990/-
GTO 608 JBL Component Speaker - 6990/-
GT6-S366 JBL Speaker round - 3990/-
AUTO FLAME Reverse Cam Day & night - 3900/-

all from Maruti Genuine Accessory (and this is the only option available with the dealer)

I now i'll get better price if i buy from dealers other than MGA. But the car warranty is void if I buy from outside.

At last i finalised...
But the car warranty is void if I buy from outside.
Good choice.
Maruti, for that matter all the manufacturers, decline the warranty when we install dual horns, reverse cam, et al from outer markets.

And thanks for sharing your choice and the cost as well. [:D]

Top Bottom