Audi A7 Sportback Debuts in India (Pics Pg.2)

Thread Starter #17
Re: Audi A7 Sportback Launching Tomorrow

I think this is a "Week of Launches". Sadly i wont be able to watch the launch ceremony because of some urgent work i have tomorrow.

BTW is it only me or the tail is resembling a bit to the Jaguar XF?

350Z

Core Team

Yes Akash. The tail lamp does resembles to Jag at first glance. BTW, I think you'll be able to catch the launch ceremony online. It'll take place today from 2:00 PM upto 5:00 PM.

I think this is a "Week of Launches".
Ditto to that. :agree:
Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

My bad. I myself end up missing the webcast. Anyways - Audi has released the A7 along with RS5 (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...audi-rs5-now-available-india-pics-inside.html). Here are the launch pictures and details by Sirish Chandran from Overdrive.

Audi A7 Sportback Price:

• 3.0 TFSi Petrol - Rs.64 Lakhs (Ex. Showroom Delhi)

• 3.0 TDI V6 Diesel - Rs.64 Lakhs (Ex. Showroom Delhi)
The top-end fully loaded variant ranges upto Rs.85 Lakhs, and actress Deepika Padukone has been made as the brand ambassador.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #20
Oh, i just returned back.
The face looks just like other Audi sedans, though i feel it has the apt power to give tough competition to CLS and 6 series.

350Z

Core Team
I'm simply left speechless with the MASSIVE road presence of this car. Definitely a way to go, Audi. And I can predict nice times ahead for wealthy car enthusiasts.

Audi-A7_Sportback_2011_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg

Audi-A7_Sportback_2011_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Audi-A7_Sportback_2011_800x600_wallpaper_14.jpg

Audi-A7_Sportback_2011_800x600_wallpaper_1f.jpg

Audi-A7_Sportback_2011_800x600_wallpaper_2a.jpg

Audi-A7_Sportback_2011_800x600_wallpaper_35.jpg

Audi-A7_Sportback_2011_800x600_wallpaper_70.jpg

Audi-A7_Sportback_2011_800x600_wallpaper_68.jpg

Audi-A7_Sportback_2011_800x600_wallpaper_94.jpg

Audi-A7_Sportback_2011_800x600_wallpaper_91.jpg

Audi-A7_Sportback_2011_800x600_wallpaper_97.jpg
Pics: Netcarshow.com

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #22
Nice set of pictures Vibhor. The A7 no doubt has a huge road presence and i have already fallen in love with its design, especially the way tail has been sculpted.

Audi India unveils its best looking car --- Audi A7 Sportback

Audi unveils its best looking car

TAKE one look at the A7 and you know that this is simply the best looking car Audi has made since the R8 sports car. This is a car which is like a sports coupe in its shape and design. From the front, the family resemblance to the Audi A6 and the A8 stays, but those with a fetish for behinds would find the A7' s flowing lines very organic.

The A7 sportback, as Audi prefers to call it, is basically an amalgamation of three forms: the character of a coupe, the comfort of an executive saloon and the practicality of an estate. It can also be ordered with a variety of tech toys, from a highend Bang & Olufsen sound system, to electronic parking assistance to Wi- Fi. It is not a small car either. At nearly 5 metres in length, this is a large car, though with a width of nearly 2 metres and a roofline even lower than that, it looks shapely rather than bulky[clap].

YouTube - ‪Audi A7 90sec video review verdict by Autocar.co.uk‬‏

Its potent engine ensures that 0- 100kph comes up in just 6.3 seconds. Drive with a light foot and she does not disappoint you with a brilliant 17kmpl of fuel economy. But a firm tap on the accelerator will awaken her horses and she will lunge towards the horizon[thumbsup].

Sit back and enjoy the car's plush leather upholstery and excellent air- conditioning. The rear legroom is massive in this car. Its sharply sloping roofline should not be a problem for those wearing turbans and Derby hats.

want to make your A7 look dramatic on the road, then opt for LED headlamps, which are being offered for the first time in the Indian market after Audi's own A8. LED headlamps have small light-emitting diodes in place of a conventional bulb or ballast and last longer, besides being more environment friendly.

If you want to play around in the interiors, then an eight-inch monitor, which folds out from the dashboard, gives you access to the satellite navigation and multimedia system, as well as assorted niceties such as massaging seats.

So the A7 is a good looking car with plenty of features.

Is it worth its Rs 64 lakh, ex- showroom Delhi price? That depends on what you are looking for in a car. If you are the techie type with new toys around you all the time, then the A7 suits you perfectly.

Else, you could put in a few lakhs more and get the A8 for that ' executive' look!

Source: Yahoo india

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom