At Last, Ritzu Comes to My Home..

350Z

Core Team
Re: At last my Ritzu came to my home..

Rajesh, Congratulations for getting home the Ritz. It's disliked by many for rear design, but one of the smartest looking hatchbacks from Suzuki in my opnion. Your alloys look stunning too, that's a new design I have seen. Thanks for posting the quick review, also consider sharing the bad experience you had with the dealer in appropriate section, which will be definitely helpful for other future buyers.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Wow sbtrajesh your ride looks hot. And nice ICE setup BTW.
The alloys look good and unique but won't it be a problem to clean them? Michelin tyres are a good buy. As others have already said please change your seat covers and steering cover.
What's the thing with half ribbon?
And if you could post a pic of the dashboard in the night.

Could you narrate you experience at the dealer?

Hey Rajesh, congrats for the Ritz.
I must say that the choice of the colour of the car is very nice and also the alloys looks cool on your ride. Well were the mudflaps already coloured or its aftermarket. As per my knowledge only SX4 ZXi and ZDi comes with those. Nwayz it looks good. [roll]

Thread Starter #20

Freebies + 2k discound sounds good.
8750/- for OE tyres seems to be the right price for exchange.

Congrats dude.
Rs-2000/- discount on the aice set up and other fittings not the alloy wheels.Sorry for the trouble.

Hey Rajesh, congrats for the Ritz.
I must say that the choice of the colour of the car is very nice and also the alloys looks cool on your ride. Well were the mudflaps already coloured or its aftermarket. As per my knowledge only SX4 ZXi and ZDi comes with those. Nwayz it looks good. [roll]
Hai frnd,
After decide to buy Ritz...I noticed several vehicles having different modification, I takes photo graphs of them and select the good things from them,
ie. spoiler,coloring mudflap,black sunfilm, door wiser,front glass antireflecting film, silencer pipe, head light booster etc....

Wow sbtrajesh your ride looks hot. And nice ICE setup BTW.
The alloys look good and unique but won't it be a problem to clean them? Michelin tyres are a good buy. As others have already said please change your seat covers and steering cover.
What's the thing with half ribbon?
And if you could post a pic of the dashboard in the night.

Could you narrate you experience at the dealer?
Sure frnd I will change the seat cover and steering cover....
To clean the alloy I already purchase one brush..
I will post the pics of dash board soon...
My experince with the dealer is Horrible...[frustration]
I will narrate it for all the frnds planning to buy a new car....

Last edited:
Thread Starter #21

When I decided to buy a car, I talk to my frnds about it, One of my close frinds strongly suggest his brother (one sales man from AVG Motors Kottayam).I don't like to spoil the friendship, so I booked there-on 15th january.They promise to deliver the vehicle within 40 days
I have so many freinds in Indus Motors- having the largest net work of dealership in kerala, and good experience with them in sales& service(Wagon_R DUE)

They offer me- the following
Free accessories- Spolier, colored side beeding & mud flap,black sunfilm,seat cover,steering cover.
And an exchange bonus of 10k even though there is no exchange

But they delivered the vehicle after 70 days,
They don't give me the exchange bonus
The seat cover I found very low cost -they promised me PU leather around 4k
I already request them to deliver the vehicle on thursday between 9.30 and 10.30, but they give me the key after 12 .
I am a bank employee in loan section, I recommend several customers to Indus Motors,
but I Forced to purchase my car from AVG Motors.[frustration]
First I planed to narrate all the story as my feed back to Maruti, still confusion-It may affect my friend's brother( the salesman).

Congrats Rajesh for ur new car. Alloys are looking cool man and so is the choice of coloured mud flaps, coloured side beeding, spoiler. Happy miles ahead [cheers]

Thread Starter #24

Thank you for your best suggetions and comments ..
completed 1000km last week.
We all like the riding comfort of my ritzu.(My kids,parents especially like the back seat comfort)
Mileage between 17-19 (with A/c)
I feel a tourbo lagg between 1k-2k RPM,and continues geer shifting in city drive.
Some of my friends recommened K&N Air Filter or Pete's turning kit for my problem.
Friends I wish to hear the experinces of you about K&N and Pete's.

First of all, a very heartiest congratulations for your ritzu rajesh. I myself own one (non ABS) silky silver.I just have one question to you and probably others who upgrade their rubber just after rolling their car out from the showroom. What do you do with your old (but still brand new) tires and the rims? do these dealers buy them back?

congrats on the new car buddy.. can you post few pic's where have you fixed the ICE (HU,AMP and speakers)? specially the AMP where its fixed and how its fixed..
And also how much heat is produce by the AMP and any passenger complain about the heat produce by the AMP?

congrats on the new car buddy.. can you post few pic's where have you fixed the ICE (HU,AMP and speakers)? specially the AMP where its fixed and how its fixed..
And also how much heat is produce by the AMP and any passenger complain about the heat produce by the AMP?
I can post the pictures of my setup once i get back home(in office right now [:)]). My AMP is a 2 channel sony explode and output to a jbl woofer. My HU is Blaupunkt Seattle MP 57. The Amp is placed beneath the front passenger seat. It's lying loose right now, but also it does not have enough room to sway here and there. No body has complained to me about the heat yet, maybe it is negligible. I will try to touch the amp once i park at my home after going back just to see how much warm/hot it is.

THANKS F_D.i really appreciate it. sorry about the short form of name..[;)]..i have a idea of fixing the AMP under the seat and to the down side of the passenger seat with some heat insulation for the passenger side
therefor i want loose the under seat space where i some times keep my slippers while driving.[lol] also i'm not going for a sub since the space is a very valuable asset on a hatch-back...

THANKS F_D.i really appreciate it. sorry about the short form of name..[;)]..i have a idea of fixing the AMP under the seat and to the down side of the passenger seat with some heat insulation for the passenger side
therefor i want loose the under seat space where i some times keep my slippers while driving.[lol] also i'm not going for a sub since the space is a very valuable asset on a hatch-back...
But if no sub then why an amp? the only difference you will feel is the volume gain nothing more than that.Well experts may know better about this.

My speaker max OP is 480W 5way so i tested with a friend of mine and sounds was awesome.and for that i have ordered a new parcel tray too which will be the speakers will be mounted and work as a big box. this saves more space on boot.. the shipment is arrived and the tray will be fixed next week..

Top Bottom