At Last, Ritzu Comes to My Home..

Thread Starter #76
@Rajesh

Any new updates of your Ritz now !!

Please let me know your experience with Alloys and tyre upsize in terms of comfort, body roll, handling, on bad roads, FE
(gurrala74)

Completed 26000 km, driving comfort is very good,i really enjoying the ABS too,I feel not much body rolling but the FE and tyre mileage [frustration] around 15km(may be because of driving average 80/hr)

see the thread

Attachments

Thread Starter #77
My JBL HU have some humming sound, and it's hanging regularly-i have to keep a tooth pick for reset my HU[lol]

Luckily it happened during warranty period,

Change my HU to Pioneer.-DVH 3490 Rs-7900

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

change my parking bulb

h.jpg

Rajesh,

I hope tyres are michelin and worn out so quickly by 26000km !![surprise]. It looks that michelin got soft compound rubber. May be Bridgestone,Yokohama and MRF ZLO are better than these.

JBL is a good HU, but I do not know what was wrong with it. Mine is JVC and running without any trouble and good sound quality with JVC combo speakers.

Regarding FE it is not a bad one in city but, it may be due to tyre size and speed you travel. what is the tyre size

Thread Starter #79
Hai friends,
My Ritzu completed 40k km , and still running
I really enjoying the ride,change to K&N filter frankly speak I feel any change in performance,some change in engine sound (spending around 6k)
Average FE 15km
Change two tires at 38k and going to change the others within few days
I have a plan to change to HID with projector but dropped,here in Kerala the Great Hrishiraj Singh take charge of RTO head, and he implementing so many new rules..[anger]
Planning to upgrade my Fog lamp, expecting some suggestions from experts here.
Thank's in advance

@Rajesh

Can you post some pics of your car at present. Tyre change so early ?? which tyres you have changed and do you find any difference in ride quality

Thread Starter #81
@Rajesh

Can you post some pics of your car at present. Tyre change so early ?? which tyres you have changed and do you find any difference in ride quality
I will post pics soon,
From the day one I am using Michelin,ride quality is good,I also think change it early-may be due to my riding style-drive above 80km/hr normally.
I take a package from M/s Indus Motors-offer free labor for Rs-10,000/-(3 years or up to 1 lac km)
and also extended warranty from Maruti (2 year)

Hello Rajesh,

Your white ritz looks awesome and even after 2 years she is basking in glory [clap]

Well it seems that you have undergone a tyre change again and looking by the pics i hope its 195 profile? Have you gone again with michelins?

I am looking for a tyre upgrade for my Ritz petrol from OE tyres to 185/70 r14. Need your inputs here.[glasses]

@GF
Yes Ritz with those 165section tyres really require an upgrade.

I find my ritz stock tyres are useless
Steering is very heavy and clutch too

@GF

Yes indeed i fully agree. So have you gone for an upgrade? Which tyre would be the best? I am confused with Michelin XM2, apollo aceleres, BS Turanza.

Thread Starter #89
Sorry for late replay friends.
@God father
Thank you for your compliment friend.
I wash my car once in a month, I am little bit busy with my works.As I said earlier my first set of 4 tyre last around 40k (MICHILEN ENERGY XM1+( 185/70/14))
I think It's the best up size for Ritz.
Now shifted to MICHILEN ENERGY XM2( 185/70/14)
No noise,smooth on rough road- I like it very well.
I think it make little affect in mileage

@GF

But upsizing will make the steering even more hard.
And i dont think there will be any affect on clutch by tyre upsizing.

Top Bottom