Aston Martin Vantage (2025), the quintessential Aston Martin sports car and the most driver focused and fastest Vantage in the famous nameplates' 74-year history., has been globally unveiled.
- Production of the new Aston Martin Vantage is due to commence in Q1 of 2024, with first deliveries scheduled to begin during Q2 2024.
- Powered by a heavily reworked, hand-built 4.0 Twin-Turbo V8 engine with a peak power of 665 PS and 800 Nm of torque, equating to gains of 30% and 15% respectively compared to the model it succeeds.
- These higher outputs have been achieved through extensive tuning by Aston Martin engineers, the adoption of modified cam profiles, optimised compression ratios, larger turbos, and increased cooling.
- Mated to an eight-speed ZF automatic transmission, it is enough to propel the two-seater sports car to a top speed of 202 MPH and punch it from a standstill to 60 MPH in just 3.4 seconds.
- Standing start acceleration has been perfected with the introduction of new Launch Control system. Fully integrated with powertrain, transmission and ESP, it allows the car to deploy as much torque as conditions allow.
- Driver can also dial-in the precise amount of slip they desire during launch by making changes via Adjustable Traction Control, reducing or increasing the amount of controlled wheelspin permitted by Launch Control.
- Vantage features an enhanced body structure with bonded aluminium construction, 50:50 weight distribution and state-of-the-art suspension to provide the foundation for a definitive driving experience.
- New Vantage features 21" forged alloy wheels, and steering response and front-end grip is further enhanced by 'AML' coded Michelin Pilot Sport S 5 tyres measuring 275/35 R21 (front) and 325/30 R21 (rear).
- The owners can enhance sporting character of Vantage by selecting one of three core livery designs. Available in 21 colors, one can choose to add a Pinstripe, Pinstripe and Lipstick or Pinstripe, Lipstick and Rear infill.