Arush Vohra (Autopsyche CEO) No More

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Just now received the news from @Akash1886 that Arush Vohra has passed away due to COVID-19.

He was a known-figure in the industry. For those who're unaware, he was the Founder & CEO of Autopsyche, a popular car-customization firm based in Delhi-NCR.

I’m still in shock. Previously it was Rudratej Singh (BMW India CEO). Our condolences and prayers with his family in this tough time. Please take care folks and follow all necessary precautions.

img_24102_arush_vohra.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Yes, ,situation is very very dangerous and alarming.
Fortunately, I have taken the 1st dose vaccination and the next dose is due in 10 days time.

Advises are that, one has to be still careful, even who have completed 2 doses of vaccination.

This news was very shocking. I have interacted with Arush on many ocassions at track events and generally. My first extensive meet with him was when a friend got a Pete's remap on his GT TSi. We discussed cars for 1-1.5 hrs. He always listened keenly to the other person's opinion and always shared insightful information on any topic.

Big loss to the aftermarket modifications industry as he was pretty much the pioneer in North India region.

RIP! This news was shocking. I only interacted with him over social media/messenger but one could feel the the immense passion he had for automobiles.

Also heard news of Jagdish Khattar this morning. Though it wasn't due to Covid but still another major blow to the auto world.
To all TAI'ns, please take all precautions you can not just to protect yourself but also people around you!

Top Bottom