Arnold's New Ride. Any Guesses?

Thread Starter #1
Hummer Not Big Enough for Arnold Schwarzenegger - Switches to Unimog

Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of the few people still alive on this Earth that need no introduction. Everybody knows and admires him (to a certain degree). People also know that he used to drive H1 hummers and we must admit that, well, they did suit his image extremely well - the cars he drove even built on it.

Now, however, he has decided to move from driving an American military vehicle, to something equally-big, but this time made somewhere much closer to his home country of Austria - Germany. Yes, he now drives a Unimog with massive wheels and an equally-massive bullbar.

His $250,000 bruiser was not road legal in the US, and had to be modified by a specialized Germany company, called Mertec. Again, I fell the need to mention that he genuinely seems to know what he should drive in order to further boost his image. Who still is this popular and appreciated at 65 years of age.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Cruises Santa Monica Streets in Unimog | eMercedesBenz

Attachments

Re: ARNOLD'S new RIDE ANY GUESSES?

wonderful find Visran
i am a die-hard fan of him and has seen almost all the movies of Arnold. One of my tuition teacher who is also a fan has Arnold's books about body building.
i have one photo of him filling Hydrogen in a Hummer. I thought he might move to a more hybrid like car from Hummer

Top Bottom