Are there Any Cheaper 125cc Scooters?

i will be getting my own duro dz in some time. riding scooters rather than bikes are pretty cool now. the amazing colors and 125 cc DI engine looks very promising. considering my fren's experience of maintenance of mahindra, it has been pretty good so far. taking suggestions from the forum, i'll be buying it soon.[:D]

I am afraid to say that now all scooters look like pretty ordinary once you see VESPA LX125. Till date I saw three Vespa on road and chased them( all woman driver) to have a proper 360 degree look. Vespa looks pretty cool, go for it if budget allows.
Right now my wife is using Activa and it's in mint condition but we won't mind to upgrade it with New Vespa, she too has right to be style icon :P.

i will be getting my own duro dz in some time. riding scooters rather than bikes are pretty cool now. the amazing colors and 125 cc DI engine looks very promising. considering my fren's experience of maintenance of mahindra, it has been pretty good so far. taking suggestions from the forum, i'll be buying it soon.[:D]
Welcome to the Forum, even i know a few Mahindra scooter owner's who are very satisfied by the overall performance of the scooter, so congrat's and enjoy scooting around in your Duro.

i agree duro dz has got very rave reviews from all around. it is a very reasonably priced scooter, specially when you consider the kind of power and comfort it offers. mahindra is also a very trusted name in the market.

Guys !!! please dont go for Mahindra scooters !!! Its engine has good power but it doesnt have life, in my neighbourhood there are 4 -5 mahindra scooters which are left unused and some engines are bored more than 5 times in 2 years of time.
Hi kprashanthkamath, could you explain the reason/details of Mahindra scooters getting down in your neighborhood. I'm planning to get one, but only if it is reliable.

Was looking around to buy a scooter for my father. Got fascinated with vespa but the price was on higher side. checked Hero Majestro, Suzuki Access 125 also, finally settled on Honda Activa . It's old but proven scooter ( We already own 2 Activa and one Dio ) The service here in Chennai for Honda is pathetic but didn't have a choice.
Got Delivery of the vehicle yesterday ( Onroad price in chennai 55924 ) without registration ( same scheduled on Friday ).

Top Bottom