Are Local Stereos Good Enough?

Re: Local Stereo, Are they good enough?

So can you please tell me the sound quality and reliablity of this HU..
Can I go for this ? Or any poineer HU with cd/usb (in same range or a bit higher)
Pioneer is almost 1000 to 1200 more i hope.

and i have not seen jbl head unit in real.

Jbl's must be worth , because they are decent players in field , they wont give that much crappy headunit as wild as we guess for the price.
It also says 4v preout. i guess the quality must be more than good. say better.

give a try. [cheers]

Thread Starter #17
Thank u all. My query about speakers :
1. 4" in front doors n 6.5" in rear doors?
2. 4" in front doors n 6.5 in parcel tray?
3. 6.5 in front doors n 6.5 in parcel tray
4. 6.5 in front doors n 6x9 in parcel tray?
5. 4" in front doors n 6x9 in parcel?
6. 6.5" in all doors?

Which one is best of them?? please suggest any better combination than these ones..
(BTW i have an i10 era next gen)
Also should i choose 2 way speakers or 3 way speakers ? whats d price difference [of same brand,same category, same size] ?

Last edited:
Thank u all. My query about speakers :
1. 4" in front doors n 6.5" in rear doors?
2. 4" in front doors n 6.5 in parcel tray?
3. 6.5 in front doors n 6.5 in parcel tray
4. 6.5 in front doors n 6x9 in parcel tray?
5. 4" in front doors n 6x9 in parcel?
6. 6.5" in all doors?

Which one is best of them?? please suggest any better combination than these ones..
(BTW i have an i10 era next gen)
Also should i choose 2 way speakers or 3 way speakers ? whats d price difference [of same brand,same category, same size] ?
I think option 4. would be the best among the lot. The 6.5'' speakers upfront will make a better sound stage I presume.

As you have i10, option 4 will most suitable for your car. 6.5" speakers in front and oval 6X9 in parcel tray is good combination. But sound quality will depend upon which brand you choose.
IMO local brands are not worth to buy. Go for branded. They are available at a price of local brands.

pls try this. Already I had recomended this for two of my friends and its really good.

JBL GT-X333

Sethu
Hi Sethu & Akash,

As said above the JBL product, need some info, does it have option for connecting amp ? (RCA I guess) Can this player play 320kbps tracks ?

I am planning change my HU, is there any other HU from pioneer with cd/usb (lowest price)
ilango[speed thirst];128659 said:
it says it has 3 pre out.

means u can connect 3 rca , a mono and a 4 channel[evil][evil]
Thanks Sethu, I just needed the info about the RCA output..

Thanks Ilango.. then I can connect my amp..[clap]

So can you please tell me the sound quality and reliablity of this HU..
Can I go for this ? Or any poineer HU with cd/usb (in same range or a bit higher)
The HU is good on paper and definitely worth the price. The sound quality is also not bad considering the price. However most shops discourage you from buying it. They are saying there are too many warranty issues. One of my friends has it in his i10. So far he is happy with it.

Admin please tell me how to close this thread.. no one's posting a reply on this threaad.I think its better to close it!!
You cannot close a thread. Once the purpose of the thread (not necessarily your purpose) is fulfilled, request the moderators to close it. Anyway I think this thread ought to be open as someone else may also be in a similar dilemma.

Top Bottom