Are 10 Bucks Too Much To Afford If You Can Spare Rs.8 Lakh Car?

@ Arkin: RFID means Radio frequency identifier......
.......Another use is in this chip will be embedded in the cars key, So as to identify that the original owner is unlocking the car & not with duplicate one's.
Thanks a million!! So this is the same thing used in i-cats?

This happened just about a few days ago when I was going somewhere during night and saw a new silver color Fiat Linea parked in midst of the almost empty two lane road with high beams switched on at full level. Initially I thought that some maniac is driving on the wrong direction, though I still continued to move safely but after reaching ahead found that car was at a halt, parked in an odd manner and there were a few people arguing with the driver, only a few minutes thereafter the driver of Linea rolled up the tinted glasses and those 2-3 people standing outside start knocking it and began the actual scene, The driver rashly reversed the car making a bad screeching sound by hitting the person standing behind and suddenly putted into forward gear and again hit the one who was in front, that person almost lied down on the bonnet and was gently thrown away. The driver ran out but thankfully no one was injured. After inquiring it was found that those people standing out side were parking guys and it was all happening because Linea owner refused to pay just Rs.10 for parking. This raises the question that are Rs.10 too much to spare when one can afford Rs.8 Lakh car?

However, I’ve witnessed many incidents where car owners (Even Mercedes!) run away without paying authorized parking fee but such a reckless scene was surely a first sight. Apart from this, another idea which I have for suggestion is about issuing motor parking cards (This will require automated parking booths too) where one can simply swipe off their card and the certain amount will be deducted each time, once the amount is over, there’ll be an option to renew it again and so on. This would avoid the hassle of paying Rs.10 each time whenever you park, and also, probably prevent occurring such cases like I told above, in future.

Drive Safe,
350Z
OMG! But I think its common here in Mumbai! (I have seen most of the political party members, ie the KARYAKARTAs do these. They stick the political party's sticker on the numberplates or windshield and do DADAGIRI)

I think the Lenia guy saved these 'n' number of Rs.10, and managed to buy the car![lol]

Top Bottom