Apple I-Phone Airtel's Price

Thread Starter #1
Airtel selling Iphone at 45k and 51k for 16gb and 32 gb models, where as these are priced at 30 and 35k in US unlocked.So who's the robber Apple or Airtel.

Re: Apple Iphone Airtel's Price

Well Apple has lower prices only in US & the rest of the world as AMG mentioned import duties are levied & particularly in our country Import duties are exorbitantly high!

My bro got himself an Iphone 4 with AT&T connection, any info on how to unlock it in India?
Any info on this guys.
Thanks in advance.

Iphone 4S has standby time issuses in US it seems, so anyone going for it beware.

mukesh, one can unlock and jailbreak themselves. also u have a mac, which makes it easier.

Thread Starter #8

Google it you will find many sites about unlocking,with ios 5.0.2 battery issues are going to be resolved...

Last edited by a moderator:

My bro got himself an Iphone 4 with AT&T connection, any info on how to unlock it in India?
Any info on this guys.
Check out the iPhone Community on Orkut. They always have the latest updates. They will help you out.

Guys finally Iphone arrived, can anyone tell me where the sim can be cut to make it fit into Iphone 4.
Any shops in Bangalore around Jaynagar will help.
Heard from one of friend that the security certificates must be revoked to make it work.
Already my bro has Airtel 3G Sim.

Thanks in Advance.

There is something called as SIM cutter, looks like a stapler. It's available in major mobile showrooms . I cut my sim at Sangeeta mobiles in chennai. If you buy something from them they will do it for free otherwise they charge Rs50. I bought Screen guard and got the sim cut for free [:D]

Top Bottom