Anyone have any idea of these Chrome things

Thread Starter #16
Hey Dj your car looks great! Those alloys go well with your car.

I too would suggest you to stick with the current visors. I feel Chrome will not gel with the color of your car.

Scuff plates will look good only if they are illuminated. Try searching for an illuminated one.
k bro, after diwali i am goin to mod alto a lil more, few things planned [clap]

led scuff plates, foot area led illumination, led round strip for headlights and i'll pay a visit to karol bagh to see what's new for my alto, a spending time [lol]

Thread Starter #18
^^ 3rd looks sumting like this, i thing it will look cool, allthough i will install this with a different switch for turning on/off, so it won't be permanently on [:D]

Last edited:
k bro, after diwali i am goin to mod alto a lil more, few things planned [clap]

led scuff plates, foot area led illumination, led round strip for headlights and i'll pay a visit to karol bagh to see what's new for my alto, a spending time [lol]
Hey thats great. Do keep us informed, atleast me, because i too want to pimp up my ride with some minor mods by next year(Only if i make sure that i will keep this car for atleast a year). Also i want to go for 12" alloys but damn disappointed with so less designs available here.
BTW the led strips round the headlamps wont be much difficult to get, especially in delhi.
And by Foot area illumination,you mean the underdash strobe lights?
Have a look at them in my ride, heres a pic.

Attachments

Thread Starter #20
Hey thats great. Do keep us informed, atleast me, because i too want to pimp up my ride with some minor mods by next year(Only if i make sure that i will keep this car for atleast a year). Also i want to go for 12" alloys but damn disappointed with so less designs available here.
BTW the led strips round the headlamps wont be much difficult to get, especially in delhi.
And by Foot area illumination,you mean the underdash strobe lights?
Have a look at them in my ride, heres a pic.
yh, i have allready found a sum1 who sells led strips in circular, no need to cut or anything and are ready to be installed on headlights,

regarding ur pic of underdash lights, i think they are way wayyyy too much bright, this much lightning would keep my eyes bothering inside the ride rather than concentrating on the road [lol], so i would get white lightning with jus 2-3 led bulbs on the strip,i personally feel, the girl beside me shudn't notice the lights at night in normal drivin', but when she wanna look her sandals, they should bling bling, imo it should be easy and soft to eyes. [glasses]

the images below are of red and blue colours, couldn't find any in white to show you, how great it looks [:D], and i would prolly get it done below the seat, and align the bulbs in a way so that lights fall around the foot area/pedal area, jus like low headlight beam of car.

Attachments

Last edited:
I think our company's Civic has this kind of scuff plates. Even i have these "Side step garnish" in my Honda City.
Regarding under dash strobes, your idea seems good. Go for white illumination. IMO get the circular led plates which are easily available in market at rs.250/-. Their light throw is dimmer than what i have on my ride due to the presence of lesser no. of leds. And hopefully your girl will be happy watching her sandals[lol].

Thread Starter #22
I think our company's Civic has this kind of scuff plates. Even i have these "Side step garnish" in my Honda City.
Regarding under dash strobes, your idea seems good. Go for white illumination. IMO get the circular led plates which are easily available in market at rs.250/-. Their light throw is dimmer than what i have on my ride due to the presence of lesser no. of leds. And hopefully your girl will be happy watching her sandals[lol].
man, Rs.250, it costs 650 here for a pair of circular led strips, gonna get all led work after diwali, got my colg exams in between [frustration], 1 is 2morrow,

Oh okay Djluv , if its something like that , that's cool!

I thought you are mentioning LED strips along the border of the headlamps like Audi , they don look good atleast i don like it!

Thread Starter #25
Oh okay Djluv , if its something like that , that's cool!

I thought you are mentioning LED strips along the border of the headlamps like Audi , they don look good atleast i don like it!
nah nah, no the line strips, i know what u are referring to, i am talking bout circular strips especially for headlight assy (inside assy) [glasses]

i don't like strips either, they are pure stupid junk on car, ppl place them in front of headlights, stupid...

see this post :- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...any-idea-these-chrome-things-2.html#post55808

Last edited:
Thread Starter #29
had an bike accident today, off to bed now, i'm badly hurt, from left side of the body, left thumb toe, knees and left elbow are all wrecked, but i must say it was my mistake, coz i never ride bike, only 3-4 times a year, when the mood's on swing, and that also my tauji's CD-Dawn,

today one of my dad's frend came home, i took his pulsar 200cc out, i started off well, but cud ride only 1.5kms, and slipped while curving inside a petrol pump, as i am not used to bikes, i applied disc brake of the front (the ccle funda) and it instantly slipped, i was way on my way 2 college at that time,

i will try to snatch pics and up soon,

∂נℓυν said:
had an bike accident today, off to bed now, i'm badly hurt, from left side of the body, left thumb toe, knees and left elbow are all wrecked, but i must say it was my mistake, coz i never ride bike, only 3-4 times a year, when the mood's on swing, and that also my tauji's CD-Dawn,
take care. get well soon

Top Bottom