Anyone have any idea of these Chrome things

Thread Starter #1
hey, i was looking around for a set of chrome visors for my alto, a chrome trim for wheels and scuff plates for door(would be great if they are illuminated ones), but couldn't find any[cry], do u guys have any idea, any1 from delhi/ncr esp. ??
[cheers]

Attachments

The Alto you have posted belongs to an orkut friend of mine. The chrome ring along the rim is a paint job and not any ring. Regarding the scuff plates, they are available with many MASS though the ones with illumination are not sold by them.
You will get the chrome visors easily in some after market accessory shop. They cost somewhere around 1000bucks for a set of 4.

If you ask me personally, i would rather suggest you to stay away from these chrome add ons as they look cheap.

The Alto you have posted belongs to an orkut friend of mine. The chrome ring along the rim is a paint job and not any ring. Regarding the scuff plates, they are available with many MASS though the ones with illumination are not sold by them.
You will get the chrome visors easily in some after market accessory shop. They cost somewhere around 1000bucks for a set of 4.

If you ask me personally, i would rather suggest you to stay away from these chrome add ons as they look cheap.
Isn't that Amit's Alto? And I too dont like visors,makes the A-pillars thicker and obscures visibility.

Isn't that Amit's Alto? And I too dont like visors,makes the A-pillars thicker and obscures visibility.
Yeah thats Amit's car.

@∂נℓυν- Whats your car colour? Maybe a black visor would suit your car. Chrome ones really look bad when they get old.

oh yes. this is amit's alto. and akash that chrome thing on the wheels is not a paint job. those are chrome lips in the sense they are rings which are stuck on the rims. this was told to me by amit himself.

oh yes. this is amit's alto. and akash that chrome thing on the wheels is not a paint job. those are chrome lips in the sense they are rings which are stuck on the rims. this was told to me by amit himself.
Are you sure? Because when i was planning to paint my rims black, he told me to do that silver thing. Anyways, if he has told, then it must be chrome rings[:)], but they look fantastic.

Thread Starter #8
hey what i coincidence, my name is amit, below are pics of my alto,

@akash: itt's beige colour bro,

i saw a chrome window visor on a chevy cruze a week before with green dark tints on window, they were looking fab man, + low profiles and chrome alloys that ride truly won my ride [glasses]

that's why i was wondering if i can get a set of chrome visors,

Attachments

First of all Amit, i must say your ride looks great. I am loving that alloy design. Honestly speaking the black visors suit your car. The thing is the after market chrome things loose lustre and look cheap as they get old. You can get the chrome scuff plates from MASS itself.

OT- Is it an LX version, if so has the wheel upsize led to increased steering effort.

Thread Starter #10
First of all Amit, i must say your ride looks great. I am loving that alloy design. Honestly speaking the black visors suit your car. The thing is the after market chrome things loose lustre and look cheap as they get old. You can get the chrome scuff plates from MASS itself.

OT- Is it an LX version, if so has the wheel upsize led to increased steering effort.
yh, that's an LX Version, the steering have definitely gone harder, but i am very much used to it [angel], but the black visors as well fade in colour, look at my ride, they have turned to deep sea green, that's wat i don't like it, i will have to enquire smoke ones in aftermarket,

if you take my opinion - dont go for them. keep car as much simple and good looking. or i will even say to remove those black visors. do they really help??

no they don't help much, but it looks cool yaar, pata nahi tumhe kyun nahin [;)]
They look good imo. I like them a lot. As far as their utility is concerned, they really help a lot in rains. If you have these visors, you can open the windows(just 1/3rd) and enjoy the cool fresh air while its raining. Our company's Innova has these and i personally love driving in rains with the windows rolled down.

BTW DJlove, i enquired about the prices of the Scuff plates, they cost around 750 bucks (set of 4, not at MASS). Now for location, some Delhi member can help you out.
BTW how much did those Visors cost you? Here they cost around 850bucks(the dealer says its some ABS plastic)?

Thread Starter #14
They look good imo. I like them a lot. As far as their utility is concerned, they really help a lot in rains. If you have these visors, you can open the windows(just 1/3rd) and enjoy the cool fresh air while its raining. Our company's Innova has these and i personally love driving in rains with the windows rolled down.

BTW DJlove, i enquired about the prices of the Scuff plates, they cost around 750 bucks (set of 4, not at MASS). Now for location, some Delhi member can help you out.
BTW how much did those Visors cost you? Here they cost around 850bucks(the dealer says its some ABS plastic)?
kewl, thanks for info, i bought the visors in april this year for 500, but i don't like them anymore, i want smokey grayish visors [cry] and they aren't easily available in faridabad here [frustration]

Hey Dj your car looks great! Those alloys go well with your car.

I too would suggest you to stick with the current visors. I feel Chrome will not gel with the color of your car.

Scuff plates will look good only if they are illuminated. Try searching for an illuminated one.

Top Bottom