Any New York / New Jersey Members Here?

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys, i was wondering if we have any members from the Trumpland[frustration], or should i say United States.

Any members from NY/NJ or even from other parts of U.S, mark you attendance here. Time to have international meets too!

PS: I will probably showup in a rental or Bus no. 11

Thread Starter #3
New England Area here.. Boston.. Welcome if you tend to visit Boston / MA anytime.

Cheers !!

SG
That was quick[clap]. Boston is a quick drive from my place. Will definitely keep you informed. If you are in NJ/NY area, do let me know.

Let keep the momentum on in this thread and lets make the TAI Meet happen!

350Z

Core Team
Any members from NY/NJ or even from other parts of U.S, mark you attendance here. Time to have international meets too!
Hey Akash. Our friend and one of the former TAI-gers Zinam is based out of Buffalo I believe.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Hey Akash. Our friend and one of the former TAI-gers Zinam is based out of Buffalo I believe.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes. Our original road tester. He seems to have gone dead on FB and here. Actually even though in same state, Buffalo is farther to me than Boston. Let me ping him and see whats he upto!

@Akash, I used to live in Richmond, VA until last December. Wish I was there right now, it's really dull here in Coimbatore. Hope to see you guys meet up soon.

Hey dude I'm from Germany, Karlsruhe. If you visit Germany anytime soon we'll meet up. Currently in India for small vacation but now shocked by Modiji currency ban[lol]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13
@Akash, I used to live in Richmond, VA until last December. Wish I was there right now, it's really dull here in Coimbatore. Hope to see you guys meet up soon.
Yes, been a member of TAI since the begining and been to even one meet. [lol] High time to make this happen sometime soon.

I get it why you don't know about it.
:lol!:

Hey dude I'm from Germany, Karlsruhe. If you visit Germany anytime soon we'll meet up. Currently in India for small vacation but now shocked by Modiji currency ban
Sure dude, once somebody finances my trip, i will definitely come there!

BTW I am coming home in Dec!

Hi guys, i was wondering if we have any members from the Trumpland[frustration], or should i say United States.

PS: I will probably showup in a rental or Bus no. 11
I am probably a bit late to reply. I am from Blacksburg, Virginia! New Jersey is not very far from me. I love New Jersey! It is like home away from home with the Indian diaspora settled there! [clap]

Top Bottom