Another Year. Another Gear. Happy Birthday The Automotive India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday TAI. [cheers]

It has been a wonderful time reading through this forum and posting messages. I am relatively new to this forum - just 2 months old, but enjoyed immensely in sharing my thoughts and experience. Thanks a lot to TAI to provide a platform for coming together and sharing the joy.

Wishing many more informative years to come [:D]

Happy Birthday The Automotive India!

What a great writeup Sam! befitting the occasion. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Dont go by the number of my posts on this forum. For checking the updates, no one would have refreshed this site more than me since I signed up :-)

Apt title, great little write-up - congratulations to one and all - many more members, many more TAI birthdays - lets continue to build the automotive camaraderie!

Happy birthday TAI. Its funny to think that TAI is only 6 years old and has more information and knowledge than all of its members :P . On a serious note i am very happy to be a part of such a community and thank TAI for being such a great source of knowledge and help to all of its members. Wish you a very happy birthday. Keep going :)

350Z

Core Team
Our friend and an avid visitor of The Automotive India, Mr.Vinay Piparsania (Director, Ford Global Business Operations) wishes TAI on this special occasion.

TAI.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yeah! Woohoo happy birthday Automotive India! Just wish that this site becomes the No.1 site in India for cars bikes etc. Once again happy birthday!

Many many Happy returns of the day to The Automotive India, great to be a part of this automotive family. Thank you Moderator and members who keep rolling this knowledgeable automotive website ahead - Great work guys [clap]

Please accept my 6th Birthday wishes to TAI. It has been a privilege to be associated to an down-to-earth community which welcomed me with both the hands and educated me with so much around automobiles.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom