Another Year. Another Gear. Happy Birthday The Automotive India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday The Automotive India! :smile: Thanks for the wonderful write-up, Sam. It's sure good to be rollin' in 6th gear. This feeling ain't any different than to see your child grow. What started as a casual, personal blog is today the home of numerous likeminded people who've come from different parts of the world yet share the same passion. I'd like to genuinely thank each petrolhead on board who has contributed in their own way in this initiative of serving each other. The Automotive India is more than just a forum, it's an extended family. We've grown from strength to strength in past one year alone. Apart from the ever-increasing amount of visitors and a vast collection of some of the finest information-rich topics one can find on worldwide web, here are links to a few of the biggest highlights of this year:

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-automotive-india-stickers-v2-grab-yours.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...w-year-new-beginnings-say-hello-ngtai-v2.html

> The Automotive India: 2014 Website of the Year India Nominee

Passion is and shall remain the bedrock of all our endeavors. Staying in line with our vision, we'll continue to raise the benchmarks of online automotive journalism.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Happy Birthday.... TAI

I was so ignorant while I joined this group, was too much of a fanboy as well, I got balanced advices and very good friendship and a great community to help and to get helped,thanks a lot moderarors for this wonderful website, everyday I check TAI as I check my mails ,[:)]

Last edited:
Great wishes and happy birthday to TAI.[clap]

I am really happy that i wish to be a part of the family. The knowledge i have gained is the because of the TAI members and friends and i am glad that i can share my little knowledge to the auto enthusiastic people....

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dear Team,

It is indeed an honor to be associated to one of the prestigious Indian automotive forum i.e The Automotive India. When I joined here 2 months back, it was a totally new experience for me and I really loved it.

Today as I write, My best wishes goes to every associated member and to Vibhor for making TAI reach to heights of success!

Many Many best wishes and blessings for this august occasion!

Regards

Akash

Happy Birthday The Automotive India!

Wishing Many Many Happy Miles Ahead. Wishing the next year full of Joy with enriched contents in TAI. Happy Birthday.

Wish you a happy Birthday TAI.

Now visiting TAI has become a part of daily life. TAI has given some good advice from fellow members. Also got lot of like minded new friends.

Kudos to the Moderation Team, continue your effort and keep raising the benchmarks.

Last edited:
Wishing the website the Team and all my friendly members a Happy Automotive birthday.
Lets celebrate from everywhere by having a sweet to keep the sweetness note ahead.

Happy Birthday The Automotive India!

Regards,
Schimulkar

Happy birthday to TAI. Indeed the best automative forum. 3 cheers to TAI. As a part of TAI family i wish TAI success and may it be the global platform for all automobile enthusiasts

Happy Birthday TAI !!!
Feeling very proud to be the member of this forum, best wishes to all the members of this forum. This forum is been a part of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom