Another Limited Edition from Maruti: Swift One Million Edition

I see this purely move to clear the stocks. Swift D will not be available as it is a hot cake! We can expect the new Swift really soon as Akash has mentioned. I don't think that there will be special waiting period for this. See that have selected VXi for this edition. Come on, a special edition should be feature rich! They should have offered ZXi
+ 1. But it is obvious that only the VXi is on offer. As you mentioned, this is to clear stocks, and tons of VXis are produced and only a handful of ZXis.[frustration]

guys, have you really seen any car manufacturers for mass market offering real term special edition, or anniversary edition cars, just the cosmetic offers as usual with charging big gains over regular editions.

Actually i like the body graphics , only Alloys are missing!

Is it just me or have they changed the seats completely?

My friend has bought this car and i must say the car looks awesome! The interiors are good and the color looks just like black when viewed in dark but when viewed under the sun gives a tinge of gold color!

Here are the pictures:

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
That Swift is looking absolutely chic, even more so because of perfectly matching tints. Congratulations to your friend, post some more interior pictures if you have.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hmmm no he was in a hurry when i was taking the pictures! Will take more pictures when i meet him on Diwali day!

Tell him to change his no. plates!!! He's got a lovely no. and car, but horrible plates. Not only do they look el-cheapo, they are barely decipherable and are illegal!

Aah the car came with legal plates but that fool changed it to these , saying they look cool! Most of the cars in Chennai have such illegal plates and the police never takes action against such cars![frustration]

Top Bottom