Anniversary Special: Chennai Mega-Meet (Report Pg.9 Onwards)

I will try to make it, provided that timings of train/bus timings etc. do not clash, as I will have to come alone. Please let me know about approx. timings of the start from Chennai etc. and I can confirm. I will have to accompany a member, probably Dhaya.

I could catch a bus shortly before midnight, and reach by 7-8 and again board a bus back to Bangalore at around 9-10, does that match the plans?

Arkin just wait for few weeks until something concrete develops about the plans.

The last time meet we met at around 11AM and departed at around 4PM in the evening. That was because if am right Zinam and Ilango had some work to do after that.

Your plan seems perfect but you may get very tired by the time you reach Chennai!

Lets wait for other's confirmation , IMO the pricing is high!
+1 to that ,

This time too it must be after 10 , so that i'll start by/after 8 or 8.30 from here.

hope i must be back to workshop or home before 8(means i must start after 6 there) , because , usually some kinda work does get into , after the time.

Lunch : simple , we'll just go on discussion , driving etc and lunch where we stop!! [thumbsup]

Last edited:
ilango[speed thirst];53012 said:
Yeah , That was just an idea.

So the car's that are in will be

zinam - i10
dhaya - verna
me - lancer
Pranay - _________?
Surendar - verna.
Pranay - Verna or Swift

350Z

Core Team
Oh no! Wait. We do not wish to see the Chennai meet transforming into Hyundai-owners meet once again. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
This is a request to all Chennai Members to atleast finalize the venue and timings so that a proper E-mail can be sent to all Chennai'tes for their confirmation by end of this month.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Any sunday any time no problem for me and my friend. I leave the decision making to Zinam or if somebody else if having a good plan please share it with us here.

Thread Starter #56
Hello All,

Lets meet again at the same place as last year.

Date : November 27 2010

Venue : VGP Universal Kingdom

Time : 10:30 AM

From there we can move on to any location.

Is 27th November a Monday? That makes it convenient for me. I'm free all the time as I'm outta school (at last!). I guess I can catch an early morning bus and reach by 8:30, have breakfast with Dhaya and reach VGP with him. In shall have to come alone. Aniz, any idea of the approximate time when the meet will end? Give me a week's time to confirm.

27th November is a Saturday Arkin. The meet will end around 6PM maybe as members from Pondicherry have to return home after that.

Top Bottom