Angel Eyes & HID Lamps For Hyundai i10

Thread Starter #1
Hi Ilango. I really admire your passion for Modifications. *Sorry for going slightly OT*. I would need some suggestions/help from you:

-> I would like to know if there are off the shelf angel eyes kit for i10. If not, would it possible to fabricate one? I am on look out for the so called performance upgrade for my i10 where I can replace my OE headlights with HID + Angel eyes setup. I do not want any serious mod to the headlight assembly to house the HID Kit but something like OE replacements.

Thanks Dude.

Hey MutantX i don know whether there are ready made kits for your i10 but it can be fabricated for sure!

Thread Starter #4
Ilango, I am unable to send PM *dunt know why*. I have got quotes for Rs. 6000 for P8 H4 - 6000K HIDs. These are just stock replacements. But I was looking for good angel eyes + H4 - HID (philips or Osram or P8). How much do you think this would cost?

As for K&N, I am looking at power gain (PS or HP gain).

Ilango, I am unable to send PM *dunt know why*. I have got quotes for Rs. 6000 for P8 H4 - 6000K HIDs. These are just stock replacements. But I was looking for good angel eyes + H4 - HID (philips or Osram or P8). How much do you think this would cost?

As for K&N, I am looking at power gain (PS or HP gain).
Yeah you must cross 20 post to pm any one.
i am not suppose to tell my email id or phone number as per the forum rules
wait for 20 post , that is only best option.

p8 brand is normal brand.
philips h4 cost 8600/- has 2 year warrenty .

Best one is philips .

Thread Starter #8
@Marun, looks great. Can you please share where you had had it done. I am really interested in this KIT.

Thread Starter #13
MArun, can you please help me with the shop details. I would also like to get this fitted to my i10.

Guys dont ever go with the ads, Projectors retro-fitting is good. that too projectors must be bi-xenon type in which the high and low beam is controlled by magnetic rotation as in the BMW's , AUDI's and the MERC's.

Using these projectors will be good. else it wont be well enough.

Regards,
D@z[cheers]

Top Bottom