Angel Eyes for Alto

Thread Starter #1
Topic says it all, does anyone know any shops in Delhi region to get angel eyes for alto, i don't wanna use LED strips [frustration]

Below ride looks bare hot with butterfly doors and angel eyes [clap]

Attachments

I too never went for Angel eyes for my Alto since here at Nagpur i get only those odd looking Led strips!

Thread Starter #5
ilango[speed thirst];53250 said:
Yeah you can get a ccfl tubes for the rides!

but as in the red alto - must be costlier.
that wasn't much informative, i can spend 2-3k if sum1 knows where can i get professional angel eyes for an alto, anyone here ??[;)]

hurray, 20 posts completed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe 350Z can help you out. He is from Delhi.

I too never went for Angel eyes for my Alto since here at Nagpur i get only those odd looking Led strips!
I got it friend. Just that i share the same problem like yours.

well while i was getting corolla bumper repaired in patel nagar cars market i saw corner shop of sardar trying to convert normal to angel eye it was looking good . they had some already made angel eye also . i will give you there number on Tuesday so that you can talk to them your self .

Thread Starter #9
That Alto belongs to a guy in Egypt, He's spent a bomb on that car. He's a YouTube friend of mine. I'll ask him how much it cost him there.
You're rite, he's spent more than the Original cost of the car on his ride, it's the world's most modded alto, it's got everything from alloys to FFE to power windows to butterfly doors to remote boot lid and what not [clap] Hats off to him [clap]

u r rite, he's spent more than the Original cost of the car on his ride, it's the world's most modded alto, it's got everything from alloys to ffe to power windows to butterfly doors to remote boot lid and what not [clap] Hats off to him [clap]
I too would love to make my car look like that. But since the K10 is out there now,I'm looking at changing the car after a couple of years and then working on the next one.
And speaking of mods,I've got power windows up front, alloys with H rated tyres,did the remote boot-lid opener all by myself. The law has kept me away from an FFE which I had in my earlier car and miss so very badly..

Tarek, the person who owns the red modded Alto wants to join in as a member here I guess. He asked me for this link in which we discussed about his car. I had told him about that.

Maybe he can explain about his car and all the modifications he has done. Let me see if he is interested in being a TAIan and share with us his experiences.

And I think the doors on that Alto are Scissors Doors and not butterfly doors.

Last edited:
Hiii all

I am the Owner of this ride and I'm glad to enjoy this topic :) if any one have any question just tell me and I will be glad to answer ;) Thanks all. Tarek

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tarek Alto , am glad that you have joined here and welcome to TAI.

So can you please start a new thread and share with us the cost of all mods done to your Alto.

Thread Starter #15
Hiii all

iam the Owner of this ride and iam glad to enjoy this topic :) if any 1 have any question just tell me and i will be glad to answer ;) thanx all . tarek
welcome home Tarek Alto [glasses]

Hello Tarek Alto , am glad that you have joined here and welcome to TAI.

So can you please start a new thread and share with us the cost of all mods done to your Alto.
yeah, i agree with cooldhaya, there should be a new thread for Tarek's alto.

Top Bottom