An Year Long Break

Thread Starter #1
hey guys i will not be able to join this forum anymore for an year as i am going for studing purposes . so best of luck to all of you guys [cheers]

350Z

Core Team
You and your tastefully modified Fiat Punto will be missed at TAI. But next time you return, You'll notice a bigger The Automotive India. Good luck with the studies. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Vishal, all the best for your studies. We will miss you and do hope you will join us whenever you get time.

Thread Starter #5
thanx 350z akash dodge v1per .
i will join you guys whenever i get time .[cheers]
until then good bye take care and i hope our forum reaches new heights.

vishal, it has been great time with you onboard on this forum till now and would be always till yoru return.Good wishes for your further studies.

Thread Starter #13
umang i m going to kota for preprations of engineering entrance test as i didnt score enough to get myself a good college so next year i m gonna score enough so that i get which ever college i decide .

well dj luv i used a sticker on the roof i specially ordered it so that it is one piece [:D]

i will be going at the end of this month

Hi Vishal, TAI doors are always open for you. What it matters for you now is to focus on your target to get admission in good college with the branch/field you like. So try hard for the same and forget the rest for next few months. 1 years will go fater than what you think!

All the best buddy [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #15
Hi Vishal, TAI doors are always open for you. What it matters for you now is to focus on your target to get admission in good college with the branch/field you like. So try hard for the same and forget the rest for next few months. 1 years will go fater than what you think!

All the best buddy [thumbsup]
thanx buddy i wish the year goes fast [lol]

Top Bottom