My Ashok Leyland Stag (Customized)

350Z

Core Team
Maybe too late to participate, Congratulations anyways Raj on purchase of your new bus, it has perfect color scheme matching with your other buses and looks like their small replica. Though, I’d go with what others had to say – Too much of lighting work, inside and out but as you said, after all it only depends on your client’s choice and good that you have not let that go down. By the way, Nice logo of your business too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #34
Maybe too late to participate, Congratulations anyways Raj on purchase of your new bus, it has perfect color scheme matching with your other buses and looks like their small replica. Though, I’d go with what others had to say – Too much of lighting work, inside and out but as you said, after all it only depends on your client’s choice and good that you have not let that go down. By the way, Nice logo of your business too.

Drive Safe,
350Z
thanks buddy.

Congrates Raj
One question: "Kitana deti hai?" [:)]
LOL, 5.5-6 kmpl, we expect it to improve by 0.5 kmpl after first service.

Thread Starter #36
Good news guys! the new mini bus is fully booked for the next two months, at a premium charge!

Some customers did question the premium amount being asked but when some of them had a look at the bus, they were impressed & booked on the spot!

Wow two months now itself! I think now other bus operators will envy you.

Now Raj will pass us the benefits of that bus by giving us a lavishly spent treat at a 5-star hotel![lol]

Thread Starter #43
Meanwhile, running report of the Mini bus -

Odo reading = 43749
Expenses on maintainence from April '11 till date (fuel not included) = Rs. 52,541/-
Running cost (excluding fuel) = Rs. 1.20/km
Fuel efficiency = 5.0 to 5.5 kmpl

Top Bottom