An Odd Comparo: Fiat Punto 90HP VS Toyota Innova D4-D!

Thread Starter #31
And what to do if the life of those 'cheaper' spares is half of those expensive ones.Take it this way:-
Cheaper spare costed 2k,expensive one costed 3.5k.
Cheaper one ran only 5k kms and expensive one ran for 15k,now which is really cheaper.
C'mon yaar,at least don't tell us about the 'virtual' savings.
Cmon, now you are assuming things.

If a spare is cheaper, then it is not always necessary that it has to be unreliable too. By that logic, every Maruti should break down with 50k kms...

Raj bhai,I expect you to be honest-HAVE YOU LEARNT DRIVING WITH HEAVY FOOT FROM PUNTO??
Err... That comment was made by 'VivekRj.dieselhead', not me!

Comparing them directly will be unfair,it will be better if we keep it limited to just engine,gearbox and net performance.
Point is - we are comparing a 7 Lac hatch to a 15-16 Lac MUV and sedan. In case of Corolla, it atleast offers better performance, so it is fine. The Innova does not even offer that, so it is not fine for me.

Also, having a 85 bhp engine in a 16 Lac sedan is also not fine for me, even if its a Toyota and quality and blah blah blah... But that's a different topic!

Dunno why,but in our area Innovas are least involved in accidents and I don't believe the way you bash it on safety.My dear I have also kept an Innova for 92k kms and can you expect a car to be accident free in my hands?
I am not commenting about the handling and stability of the Innova, its perfectly fine. I am talking about the condition of the car after a crash...

Hi raj..

Its really nice comparison..

i too own g model innova and active model punto..

my review is also more or less same as yours..

really nice comparison..

Cheers
thanks buddy.

Top Bottom