An introduction two months too late.

Thread Starter #1
Well, to begin with, I registered at the end of November and posted a introduction in another person's intro thread ( call me lazy[:D] ). After many request for a separate introduction, I am finally writing this one.

I don't know where to begin with, honestly writing an introduction is giving my grey matter a lot of exercise!!

I am pursuing Mechanical engineering, 2nd year, with career aspirations in automotive field. My other area of interest outside automobiles includes books,photography and traveling.

At present I don't own any cars, hence I haven't participated in any discussion. My car is expected to be home in another 2 weeks. Hence will be writing a highly detailed review shortly. Till then, I am signing off.
Cheers.
Sachin.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Sachin,
A very warm welcome to you in The Automotive India. You've stepped in at the perfect place because there are many other members here who have same interests as of yours.

sachinj12 said:
My other area of interest outside automobiles includes books,photography and traveling.
Cool. You can share favorite pics snapped by you in this thread and hey The Travel Experiences section is waiting for you there!

sahinj12 said:
I don't own any cars, hence I haven't participated in any discussion. My car is expected to be home in another 2 weeks. Hence will be writing a highly detailed review shortly.
You don't really need to own a car to discuss on them. :smile: Which car you have booked by the way? May be we could help you some way in making the perfect decision? See you participating in some interesting threads soon!

If you require any help of our team regarding forum related issues, Please don't hesitate to Contact Us. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to the Forum ... am pretty new myself ... but I can assure you that you can learn a lot by staying active!!

Your profile says Dzire.. is it the car you getting?

Anyway, welcome aboard and be assured you will have members with similar interests.

Hello Sachin!

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!

You can even be active & discuss your knowledge even if you dont own a car :)

Also share which car you are going to buy, so that experts here can share their views on it.

hey sachin, hearty welcome to TAI.

TAI does not need any member to own any car to discuss in any thread. your knowledge about cars & other things can be worth much more to us.

did you say photography & traveling are your interests?
then this thread & this section maybe your favourites!

have fun & enjoy in TAI.

Warm regards,
TAI Team.

Glad to have you onboard TAI as one of the esteemed TAINZ ,Sachin.

You will cherish each and every minute of your stay,here.TAI is a lovely place with lots of AUTO GURUS who love to answer any question you ask about automobiles and automobile sector.
TAI is a great place to hangout too.You will have opportunity to inculcate your information about other important topics related to your hobbies and interests other than automobiles.
So it is an ALL ROUND FORUM,which have AUTOMOBILES AT HEART.

TAI ROCKZZZZ....

Hi sachin,welcome to TAI have a great stay,would be good to share your knowledge with us as your pursuing Mechanical engineering all the best.

Ramie :)

welcome to TAI sachin.do participate and share more about your photography and travelling in its related thread.This forum is not just about automobiles but many a things too.Also do share which new car is coming in few weeks in your hands.Enjoy your stay.

Thread Starter #11
Yes, as many of you have rightly guessed, have booked the Dzire VDi variant. Haven't made any follow ups since my exams are going, exams get over this week, next priority is getting my wheels.

And I am overwhelmed by the response I have got, I look forward for great experiences here.
Cheers.

350Z

Core Team
Yes, as many of you have rightly guessed, have booked the Dzire VDi variant. Haven't made any follow ups since my exams are going, exams get over this week, next priority is getting my wheels.

And I am overwhelmed by the response I have got, I look forward for great experiences here.
Cheers.
So when will you be getting the delivery? and which color you've opted for?

ilango[speed thirst];19379 said:
I think you are the only dzire owner here !
We do have. Just search the ownership reports section. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #15
Here is an interesting piece of info.
We all know Dzire sells like a hot cake despite being ugly. The waiting period is around 3-4 months.
Since we know the dealer, he told us he would immediately allot the car on payment.
Simply put, pay the amount, drive away with the car[:D].
We have decided to take the delivery on Jan 21st.

Planned upgrades:
1. Tyres- Michelin or Bridgestone, profile of ZDI.
2. Alloys, provided dad agrees, he prefers stock setup, hard convincing him for after mart stuff. No alloys as of now, not at least for first 6 months.
Planned Accessories:
1. Garware sunfilms for all windows and front windshield.
2. Art leather seat covers.
3. Reverse sensors, not taken a final call yet.

Top Bottom