An Informal Meet at Pondy and Vellore

Nice to see you all Guys especially young & energetic boy Mr.Ram sir. I thought of meeting him & his Octy in chennai, but not able to do as it was a hectic week for me.

@Ram sir - Let us know when you are back in chennai.

It was a nice meeting with Mr and Mrs. Ram at Vellore.

On Sunday(Dec 15th, 2013):

Ram sir was on the way to Banglore from Pondy via Vellore. He chosen Vellore route just for having a TAI meet at Vellore[clap]

About Ram sir:As we all know, Ram Sir is one of the Energetic and Enthusiastic car lover.His ride is such a well maintained ride, I ever seen. I request Ram sir to write Testimony about maintaining the car.

Pradeep also joined with us. We all had our Lunch at Baby Residency at Vellore, which is near to my home. I invited Mr and Mrs. Ram to my home.Ram sir accepted my Invite and came to my home. We had a wonderful time there. I got a chance to show the Beautiful Octy to my parents[:)]. I really liked to hear about Ram Sir's driving/Traveling experience which he shared.

Totally it was really a wonderful time which I spent with Mr and Mrs. Ram and Pradeep.

@Ram sir: Expecting your visit to Golden temple very soon.

Thread Starter #20
Nice to see you all Guys especially young & energetic boy Mr.Ram sir. I thought of meeting him & his Octy in chennai, but not able to do as it was a hectic week for me.

@Ram sir - Let us know when you are back in chennai.
I too wanted to meet you Octy_Vin. In fact I reached Chennai at 11am, I had few works pending there and by the time it got over it was 3pm. And I knew all of you guys would be busy being on a working day, didn't want to disturb. Definitely we will have an exclusive and dedicated meet next time.

It was a nice meeting with Mr and Mrs. Ram at Vellore.

On Sunday(Dec 15th, 2013):

Ram sir was on the way to Banglore from Pondy via Vellore. He chosen Vellore route just for having a TAI meet at Vellore[clap]

About Ram sir:As we all know, Ram Sir is one of the Energetic and Enthusiastic car lover.His ride is such a well maintained ride, I ever seen. I request Ram sir to write Testimony about maintaining the car.

Pradeep also joined with us. We all had our Lunch at Baby Residency at Vellore, which is near to my home. I invited Mr and Mrs. Ram to my home.Ram sir accepted my Invite and came to my home. We had a wonderful time there. I got a chance to show the Beautiful Octy to my parents[:)]. I really liked to hear about Ram Sir's driving/Traveling experience which he shared.

Totally it was really a wonderful time which I spent with Mr and Mrs. Ram and Pradeep.

@Ram sir: Expecting your visit to Golden temple very soon.
Thanks AppU for your great words and hospitality. Definitely we will have a gathering at Golden Temple soon with a good strength.

Along with one more Ram from Hyderabad[;)]
"Rama is only 50% of Ramakrishna". So you are always a complete man.

Yesterday was great day. We (myself and sai shibu) meet two TAIns AR Ram sir and surender.
And sai shibu spent the whole day with me.
From the pics, I can say that, you guys had a wonderful get together. Nice to see the pics of you guys with Santro[clap]

It looks to be short and sweet meet Ram, Appu and pradeep

Rides look great !!

Appu - Neither "Vijay nor Rajni", nice T-shirt, is some body gifted[;)]
Hahaha.. Thank you for your comments Guralla

AppU : need not to say, energy and enthusiasm level is sky high, hospitality is renowned, very much attached to parents and their pet as well. Taken us to his house. Done beautiful and decent modifications in his Vista, maintained very well and simply gorgeous.

I wish them all a great miles ahead, and thanks for spending their time with me.

@Raja
@RK

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.
Thanks you for your comments Ram sir. And thanks again for the wishes[:)]

Thread Starter #26
how come Sai is there in Pondy? Sai did you miss calling me?
Sethu, I missed you along with others when I was in Chennai on last Friday. Being a working day I din't want to disturb anybody and I was there only for few hours. Hope to meet you all there soon.

Sorry if I am posting on a wrong thread..

Met Sai shibu with his little wonder at Kanyakunari !
Thanks Shibu for coming down to meet me. Had a wonderful drive in his modified Nano !

Enjoyed each and every bit of driving his nano.
Shibu, hope you liked driving my Enjoy [lol]
The meet continued for 1 hour. Thanks for getting me the charger !

Other details, Shibu would be narrating as I am not good at it..haha

Next time I would like to see your Nano in Bangalore ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Sorry if I am posting on a wrong thread..

Met Sai shibu with his little wonder at Kanyakumari !
Thanks Shibu for coming down to meet me. Had a wonderful drive in his modified Nano !

Enjoyed each and every bit of driving his nano.
Shibu, hope you liked driving my Enjoy [lol]
The meet continued for 1 hour. Thanks for getting me the charger !

Other details, Shibu would be narrating as I am not good at it..haha

Next time I would like to see your Nano in Bangalore ?
i enjoyed driving the enjoy! i cant enter blore with these mods! [lol]

@Varun, I am not wrong, that is the hotel in Kanyakumari just infront of the sea shore opposite to kanyka parameshawari temple. Because I remember staying in the same hotel during our trip in 2007.

@Shibu, your Nano looks great buddy !! I am sure no body will stop in Bangalore as all the cops will be in admiring mood looking at your car[:)]

Top Bottom