Amtidumpti - Mumbai

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

amtidumpti here from Mumbai.A bit new to cars ,have brought a maruti-800 recently and playing with it to understand the mechanics of cars.[:)]

With support of you guys here,I am sure will never feel alone in case of any issues with cars or any guidance required.

Also would surely post any good/bad experience of mine with cars to help others so that the 2-way communication continues.

Cheers !

350Z

Core Team
With support of you guys here,I am sure will never feel alone in case of any issues with cars or any guidance required.
Warm welcome from one Maruti 800 owner to another. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. We’re always here to assist. I look forward to read about your car. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi,
welcome to the huge family of TAI.
No one ever feels alone here, i am sure you will have a great time here and above all there are many MAruti 800 owners here..

Hello Amtidumpti welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro, congrats on your 800 and don't worry our 800 experts are in the forum who guides you well.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach the team for assistance.

Hello and welcome to TAI Amtidumpti. Nice intro buddy.

And congratulations on your 800. One of the best and most reliable vehicles. It's always fun to drive one.

Have a great stay here and do feel free to post any queries.

Thread Starter #7
Thanks a lot guys !

I am working on my car review post and would post it once it is complete.

Rgds.

Top Bottom