Amazing Mahindra Authentic GOA Event : A Fun & Thrill Filled Event

Thread Starter #32
Hey .. so as some of you have asked me for my scop's pictures on this trip .. here it is.. njoy till I post the Day 3 coverage

Attachments

A decent off road performance one really needs to have a deep think before writing a cheque. The pictures have come out nicely waiting for your day 3 coverage extreme off roading..

@ amit i have been trying to look up your blog but it seems the design is not compatible with chrome where it gets stucked at the loading animation.

EDIT : it works fine in an opera [clap]

@ amit i have been trying to look up your blog but it seems the design is not compatible with chrome where it gets stucked at the loading animation.

EDIT : it works fine in an opera [clap]
Yes exactly I am trying to view that blog on Ipad3 with Safari browser ,it is at the Loading stage, now it opened but that page is not responsive.
May be the traffic to the blog must be more, due to those splendid pics that Amit has put his efforts for us.

Thread Starter #40
Yes exactly I am trying to view that blog on Ipad3 with Safari browser ,it is at the Loading stage, now it opened but that page is not responsive.
May be the traffic to the blog must be more, due to those splendid pics that Amit has put his efforts for us.
Mukesh/Superbad,

I just checked it on Firefox and Safari and its loading fine for me. Nevertheless, I've changed the template again and refreshed it... so i guess should load up now fine. If it doesn't, let me know.

Thanks,
Amit

Mukesh/Superbad,

I just checked it on Firefox and Safari and its loading fine for me. Nevertheless, I've changed the template again and refreshed it... so i guess should load up now fine. If it doesn't, let me know.

Thanks,
Amit
No change in behaviour looks like I have to use my Vaio for updates, Amit can you upload it on TAI for us.
My safari on iPad3 crashed and automatically got closed.[confused]

Thread Starter #42
No change in behaviour looks like I have to use my Vaio for updates, Amit can you upload it on TAI for us.
My safari on iPad3 crashed and automatically got closed.[confused]
Mukesh,

I switched it back to the original template. See if this works !! If not let me know...

I'll post it here in a day or two..

Amit

The pic collections was awesome and wonderful...specially the first one [clap]

Also would like to congrats you for winning up[:)]

Would like to see more

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom