Alloys Rims for My Swift Vxi - 2012 (Photos Attached)

Thanks for the links naveen.

Buddy, You are saying for projectors. I have seen an i20 with Purplish light, Which was very bright and it had stock headlamps and no projetors. I want the same thing. i.e. Changing of the BULBS!
Then it might be HID's alone. Normal halogens wont have the exact output as seen in HID's. Just a tinge of blue light will be the output.

Buddy, Actually asking for the Car COLOUR. Is it white?
Yes, It is fixed with clamps on the outside. Dont go for the drilled ones or the providers will drill holes on your cars Head! Which can cause rusting.
I feel that swift doesnot look good with small lip type spoilers, It looks good with some bigger stuffs IMO. Here are some sites-
The Unfinished Project: Choosing the right wings
The price in Kannur is Rs.4 to 6 thousand.(Google Searched)
Here is the pic of some spoilers for swift. Enjoy-

View attachment 43150

View attachment 43151

View attachment 43152

View attachment 43153

Naveen, I am also searching for alto LED lights.
Buddy, Do you know the details of Headlights of ALto. I mean, I want to upgrade themto some BLuish / Purplish light on Low as well as high beam. Please share some details. I have heard some terms like Xenons, Projectors, H4 bulbs, HID,Etc, Etc.

Wow...thanks a lot Lxi..I am looking for something like SLR carbon or Carbon monster spoiler. is it possible to fix those without drilling? and i never seen those kinds of spoilers fixed in new swift.

lxi.

Suspended
IMO, The swift loooks a lot better without spoiler.
Get some Alloys, Debadge the rear and Tints on All windows. Its rocking then!
See Naveen's Swift for inspiration!
Cheers!

Sam & Naveen,

Do you see any milage difference When you upgraded the tyres to 205? mine is 165 and planning for an upgrade. what do you recommend from your experience. 205 or 195? mine is swift Vdi, white colour. i would really like to hear a feedback from you before i go for an upgrade

Sam & Naveen,

Do you see any milage difference When you upgraded the tyres to 205? mine is 165 and planning for an upgrade. what do you recommend from your experience. 205 or 195? mine is swift Vdi, white colour. i would really like to hear a feedback from you before i go for an upgrade
I havent felt any difference. Cant comment more on this since I changed the tyre after running 2k kms. I get around 16-17 in the city and a bit more on open highways.
195 is best recommended but no problem in going for 205. Many of my friends are also using 205 and they are completely satisfied. Please dont go for low profile one (like mine 205/50/R15) since it's not comfortable on bad roads. You can go for 205/55/R15. Guess you are planning to upgrade to 15"?

thanks naveen. yes am planning to upgrade to 15". i got a feed bwck from xydon that the comfort level has decreased a ton after he upgrading to 205/55. whats ur suggession? can i safely upgrade to 205/55? whats ur suggession abt 205/60? will the comfort level increase with 205/60?

thanks naveen. yes am planning to upgrade to 15". i got a feed bwck from xydon that the comfort level has decreased a ton after he upgrading to 205/55. whats ur suggession? can i safely upgrade to 205/55? whats ur suggession abt 205/60? will the comfort level increase with 205/60?
205/55 will be better than 205/50. Just check whether 205/60 is available. Different brands will have different outcomes. I feel S drives are better than A drive R1 because I compared this with my BIL's car. Both have the same configuration but different brands.

I would say 205/55/15. Anyways, just check with people running upgraded tyres also before making a move.

Naveen - Yes 205/60/15 is available in Yokohoma A drive and AVS DB models. please provide me a final suggession 205/55 or 205/60? i need to change it by next week as they agreed to pay 2500 Rs per old tyre+Rim within 1000Kms

Naveen - Yes 205/60/15 is available in Yokohoma A drive and AVS DB models. please provide me a final suggession 205/55 or 205/60? i need to change it by next week as they agreed to pay 2500 Rs per old tyre+Rim within 1000Kms
205/55 is commonly seen. 205/60 will be more comfortable since the profile is better. Check whether this is safe and wont scrap the side walls.

SAM, Heres a photoshop job on my favourite rear bodykit (skirt)[;)]. Hope you like.

The editing done here is Adding Blue underbody neons and Debadged the Maruti Suzuki at the rear and also tinted the rear glass.[clap]. If you want to see in Any other mod on your car,feel free to inform me. Thanks.

View attachment 42186

Cheers[cheers]
how much for this type of bumper
and the light under car
for fitting these type of light how the connection has given

Top Bottom