Alloy Wheels for Maruti Swift

Thread Starter #16
Thanks cooldhaya and surendar for all your inputs ill check it with the kitup guys as well as the local dealars here too...!

Thread Starter #18
Well the Alloy Wheels which i posted earlier are not available in India so i need to drop the idea of installing dem
After several hours of googling i found out some new designs of alloy wheels available in India am uploading pics please give me tips of where can i buy them ?
I need dem in 15 inches

Lenso LS31

Lenso MIAMI (ELITE) these are available at NEO Wheels in Navi Mumbai (Welcome to Neo Wheels) its named 15" Aristo Black machined

kindly Suggest me which one of the two will look good on my White Swift Vdi ABS.
Where can i get the first one or suggest me some good unique designs with the refrance of where can i get dem as i need to finalize it soon.

Thanks in Advance

Both of them will look good on your ride. I prefer the second one though.

Hey you can visit a few tyre dealers in your city who deals with alloys and finalize your alloys. I have seen the same Lenso alloys with a dealer here in Chennai.

Thread Starter #20
Yea cooldhaya will go to one of the dealers tomorrow evening and ask him about these alloys hope he can get me these lenso miami a.k.a 15" Aristo Black machined.

lenso miami a.k.a 15" Aristo Black machined fitted examples

Last edited:
Yes those alloys are looking great. Hope you get a good one at a good dealer for a good price.

And regarding the HID'S wait till our member Naveen comes online. AFAIK only he has projectors and HID'S in his Swift.

Well the Alloy Wheels which i posted earlier are not available in India so i need to drop the idea of installing dem
After several hours of googling i found out some new designs of alloy wheels available in India am uploading pics please give me tips of where can i buy them ?
I need dem in 15 inches

Lenso LS31

Lenso MIAMI (ELITE) these are available at NEO Wheels in Navi Mumbai (Welcome to Neo Wheels) its named 15" Aristo Black machined

kindly Suggest me which one of the two will look good on my White Swift Vdi ABS.
Where can i get the first one or suggest me some good unique designs with the refrance of where can i get dem as i need to finalize it soon.

Thanks in Advance
Sorry for late reply. Karan go for the second alloy design. It will make your ride look super hot.

Hi Guys,

I will be getting my new Swift 2017 (Mysterious Violet) ZXI model. It comes with Alloy wheels but i would like to change it to something which has great looks. My budget is 30-40K. Please suggest good branded trustworthy alloy wheels with pics :)

Thanks in Advance,
AJ

Does anyone has Price List and Part numbers for Maruti Suzuki OEM Alloy Wheels for 14" and 15" Sizes.
It can be for present or past designs.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Does anyone has Price List and Part numbers for Maruti Suzuki OEM Alloy Wheels for 14" and 15" Sizes.
It can be for present or past designs.
They have separate accessories list based on each model (as per Maruti website)

See here - page 14

Suggest, check with your local dealer also as the prices may be vary dealer to dealer..

^^ Thanks I saw this already and as well as MGP website. But they are only giving present designs. I want little older ones which were used in Celerio/Swift of 14 inches size. Any pointers would be of great help.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
^^ Thanks I saw this already and as well as MGP website. But they are only giving present designs. I want little older ones which were used in Celerio/Swift of 14 inches size. Any pointers would be of great help.
Old model may not be available with Maruti dealers. May be available with used car dealers or try with OLX (they have these old car items on their list)!

Top Bottom