Alloy Wheels Discussions and Show Off

Thread Starter #80
Back with the pics!!!
View attachment 7548

View attachment 7549

Didn't take the owner's permission though![glasses]
It looks like 14" to me,and are those original OZ alloy wheels,or some other brand painted in white color?
-----------Next Post-----------
The first picture is a 14" rims on a swift.
The second picture is a Lancer with 15"(i guess) rims with Mitsubhishi logo on it.

Attachments

Last edited:
@gears
I asked you because one of my relatives home is also in navi mumbai in nerul sbi colony. So thought that we can meet next time.
Bro, frankly speaking, i dont know any thing about that area, I only know how to reach my shop!! If I am left alone in that area I am going to get puzzled for sure!![lol] Nwayz, will surely try to meetup if I can!!

The second picture is a Lancer with 15"(i guess) rims with Mitsubhishi logo on it.
The Lancer looks good and neat!![thumbsup]

Awesome dude,Hummers in Chennai have 275/50/R20 or 275/55/R 20,and this Endeavour looks perfect for a monstrous machine.
I have seen two more Endeavours long back, with huge rims, one white coloured with white rims and the second black coloured with chrome rims! Sadly couldnt take pics of those!!

350Z

Core Team
The chrome alloys on Endeavour look really good but too flashy for a SUV, in my opinion.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well, I rather like the looks. It would look a stunner if the Baleno was black/dark blue in color and had a large rear spoiler a.k.a the cloth hanger type![clown]

Top Bottom