Alloy Wheels Discussions and Show Off

These are my ZEN alloys 12".
whats the brand of those wheels? Its really hard to find 12" wheels with good designs. Anyways looking at your alloys i think you must have done a good search before getting the right ones which are looking great.

Thread Starter #65
Veloche alloys

The first three pictures were on a Chevrolet Spark,they are 13" alloys,which was bought in chennai for 12k for set of 4 alloys.
I have already seen this brand alloys on another Indigo,which had 14" alloys,i will post that also now.
By the name,i thought this to be imported directly,then today,the Spark's owner said it was bought at the same place,where i bought my SSW alloys and Falken tyres.

Attachments

Thread Starter #66
16' rims on Swift

I saw this swift with good alloys,side skirts and had broken front upper mesh grills.It also has a blue tipped exhaust and a nice sporty spoiler.
The rims looked cool,they were on 205/50/R 16 Yokohama tyres.The alloys are from SSW brand.

Attachments

Yeah the Swift is looking good but more modifications can be done to make it sportier and the car has a lot of dents too!

Alloys are looking nice. But the mods look incomplete. If he had to kit his car then he should have gone for bumper skirts too. And is he getting driving lessons on his modded swift. [lol]

Thread Starter #70
Alloys are looking nice. But the mods look incomplete. If he had to kit his car then he should have gone for bumper skirts too. And is he getting driving lessons on his modded swift. [lol]
See the difference between the rear wheel arch and the rear bumper,there is discontinuity of the dent and scratch,which makes to think of either a new rear bumper or the bumper has been deskirted.And,there is a screw at the place of the mud flaps,which can also be used for the rear skirt as a holder.
What do people say about this?

See the difference between the rear wheel arch and the rear bumper,there is discontinuity of the dent and scratch,which makes to think of either a new rear bumper or the bumper has been deskirted.And,there is a screw at the place of the mud flaps,which can also be used for the rear skirt as a holder.
What do people say about this?
you are right. Looks like he got his bumper banged and the impact would have caused damage to skirts due which they must have been removed.

Top Bottom