Alloy Wheels Discussions and Show Off

Your friend's alloys are looking cool for a white Swift!!

Are those super continental tyres really costly?? Am sorry because i don have any knowledge about the cost of the tyres!![lol]

whats super continental tyres? i have heard of continental. do you mean the same?

if yes, they are not very expensive, but hard to find. they cost around 3500/- for a 185 section tyres for a swift.

Thread Starter #33
My friend has Michelin tyres in his Swift.
I haven't seen a continental tyre store yet or on any car apart from some super cars.
Continental tyres are embedded as super continental,may be a type of tyre like Bridgestone Potenza.The swift with super continental tyres had 205/55/R 15 on it.
But,why don't people buy continental tyres for any super car,once the stock tyres get worn out?Are they not available,or it has to be imported like Hankook or KUMHO for Captiva.

Continental are soft compound like the micheline.

They also produce belts for cars . Recently about 3 to 4 years ago they have opened operation in india too and i think the plant is in chennai.

Continental tyres are available through any of the store , though they dont have a seperate store -almost like micheline.

BTW my apache front rubbers are conti .

I find most of the Beemer alloys more or less similar to each other.
@naveen- Nice pics especially the last one.

@CD, Akash:

Yes, this is common. But wanted to show these ultra low profile.
This particular guy got one more beemer with a lot meaner alloys and tyres. (Will try to click the pics). He got 2 Accords, 2 Beemers and Mazda RX8 - all with awesome alloys and ultra low profile tyres. The last pic shows his garage at the back (Closed). One car inside and the other one parked outside the house just like this one. No idea where his other cars are. But, everyday he parks different cars outside. So hoping to find the other beemer today.

naveen ,
where is this in bangalore? and is the owner by any chance a real estate man?
Near Ulsoor Lake. (Just before the round near lakeside hospital). No idea about the his business. He is a young chap having few rides to his name and all with huge alloys and ultra low profile tyres. The other beemer got awesome alloys. You can get to see the cars outside his house, but only one will be parked outside (Since there isnt any space). I used to see his rides daily when I was in blore last year. But since am in cochin now and rarely come to blore, it's hard for me to click the pics. Managed to click these pics during my short visit to blore. My Bro keeps me updated about his rides.

Try to check out this place when you get time. You will find atleast one of his rides.

Top Bottom