All Pune TAI-Gers Unofficial Meet

Well...i am suggesting a date. Lets final if it is approved by all the participating members.

Date : 3 - Aug - 2014
Time : 9 Am to 12 PM
Place : (Suggest around pune city)

Well...i am suggesting a date. Lets final if it is approved by all the participating members.

Date & Time are fine with me. But now that the meet is open to all, the venue needs to have large open space for parking.

Thread Starter #33

I am also fine with the dates. Venue is an issue and also nobody is replying back to conform who all are coming? if we have a tentative number, deciding on venue will be easy.

Yep, this date & time looks good and am innnn for it.
somewhere near Pavana dam could be the area to meet, we can find some space there.

Yes..now the meet is open for all so we can expect a large number of members.
We need a large parking space in or around pune.
Also should have some snacks/tea facility.
Member may need some refreshments who will come with family/Kids.
Even we need atleast some tea/coffee... [:)]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #36
Hi Guys,

Please let me know your names, vehicle model and location, no. of people joining you like family and friends, who all want to join us on this All Pune TAIGers Meet asap. We need to finalize the location and other things, on the basis of number of people attending. The date is finalized now for Sunday, 3rd of August, 2014 as it is friendship and what a nice day for all of us to begin a new friendship by meeting in person with family.

Regards,

Shatrughan

Thread Starter #37
Hi Friends,

As nobody has replied back with the willingness to join the meet on 3rd Aug, I cam calling this meet off for the time being. If I get some responses, I will float new dates to meet again.

Thanks.

Shatrughan

Yeah, we have to push it further as there are hardly any responces. I guess not many were aware of this discussion/link!

Let's postpone this meet for 1-2 week.. As its raining heavily in Pune.
So its better to enjoy in dry weather.

Top Bottom