All-New Tata Safari (Gravitas) Launched

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata H7X touchscreen, dashboard teased – Inspired by Harrier H5X concept

tata-h7x-harrier-interiors-6.jpg

The touchscreen teaser released today, is not the first teaser of H7X. Earlier this week, they had also teased Jaguar Land Rover inspired gear knob, with electronic parking brake. Both these features, are very similar to the ones shown on the H5X, at the 2018 Auto Expo. It could be possible that Tata H5X parts and features are carried over to the H7X concept.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata H7X render based on teaser – Harrier 7 seater rear profile imagined

Reports suggest that the Tata H7X will be called Buzzard, but the name is not yet confirmed.

tata-h7x-harrier-photos-rear-colours-launch-price-4.jpg

With the demand for SUVs escalating in the Indian automobile sector, automakers are in a race to bring in more offerings in its segment. Tata Motors is one such automaker. They already have two new SUVs, which are fairly new – Nexon and Harrier. Soon, two more SUVs will join the existing two – H7X and Hornbill.

Both of these SUVs will be unveiled as concepts at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show tomorrow. Hornbill is a small SUV, which will sit below the Nexon in company line-up, while H7X is a Harrier based 7 seater SUV. Ahead of the SUV’s debut, digital rendering artist Pratyush Rout has imagined how the rear of Tata H7X will look, based on the teaser shared by Tata Motors.

Read:

I tried to reach Guenter Butschek on twitter. But he seems not available. So asked Pratap Bose a question.

Hey Pratap sir, a question for Guenter sir and you plz
With the 2 modular platform limitations, would the Body on ladder frames get eliminated. That pushes out TATA from the off roader segment that can have both Butch SUVs and Lifestyle trucks using the same structure. Thank you

I hope I will get a response from him.
Is any one from our Admin going to the Motor show? Hope anyone asks the same question to the bosses at TML so that we can get a satisfactory answer.

Thread Starter #22
The rear appliqué looks out of place.
rear windshield seems to be restricted.
Could have given the wrap treatment like Merc GLE it would have look great or like old fortuner or eco sport it would have make it look better

It looks good. That's what I think. Yeah, the rear applique is something unexpected. But still I think it will look good in person.
It's not ssangyong weird definitely. Definitely they'll change the colours to make it look better in the production variant.
But in no way this looks bad or ugly. It's just quirky and new.
IMG_20190305_211724.jpg
IMG_20190305_211716.jpg
IMG_20190305_211712.jpg
IMG_20190305_211701.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my assumption why they went ahead with this design. If they design a straight well aligned glass area that would require a design change in the rear door, now they can use same door panels on harrier and this thing.

Personally, I think it looks mean and cool!
Like those apocalypse doomsday SUVs fighting zombies.
Love it the more I look at it.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Buzzard SUV: 10 things you need know about the new Tata Flagship

Buzzard_12.jpg

With the Buzzard, Tata has eliminated that complain and the SUV comes with seating option for five adults. While there is still a lot of time before the SUV is finally launched in India, we are here with 10 things that you need to know about the Tata Buzzard.

-It won’t be called the Buzzard
-Launching by end 2019
-Same wheelbase and width as the Harrier
-More powerful than the Harrier but will use the same engine
-It will also be offered with a petrol engine
-Wider than the Toyota Fortuner
-No 4×4 or AWD drivetrain options
-Will get a DCT at a later stage
-Biggest SUV in its price segment
-Interiors almost the same as the Harrier

Read details:

I was just thinking, photo editing experts please find time and try this, Buzzard would look much better with Harrier's roof rails.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Check out the Tata Harrier with the Special Accessories pack [Video]

Accessories are something that can enhance the practicality and aesthetics of any car. They range from full-blown exterior body kit accessories to a simple interior perfume. They can either be bought from the dealerships (official accessories) or from other automotive garages and shops. Though official accessories often cost a premium, they would not void your car’s warranty as can be the case with some aftermarket kits. The video below by Ujjwal Saxena showcases official accessory pack for the Tata Harrier along with their pricing and installation. Check it out before we head onto the detials.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata H7X Will Be Called Cassini In India

The Tata H7X was showcased as the Buzzard, but will be dubbed as ‘Cassini’ upon its launch in India.

Tata-Buzzard.jpg

Tata Motors will be launching two new products this year in India. They showcased a slew of vehicles at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show which included the Buzzard, Altroz hatchback and the EV version of the Altroz as well. Tata is going to launch the Altroz hatchback in mid-2019 while the Buzzard would be launched by the end of the year.

However, Tata’s patent filing for the name Buzzard has been rejected in India. They have now filed a different patent with the name Cassini that could be the name of the H7X in India. The name Buzzard is however likely to go with the European markets. The name Cassini has been derived from the Cassini Huygens Satellite that was developed by the European Space Agency and NASA through a collaboration.

Read:

Top Bottom