All New Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 (LXi) Ownership Review

Thread Starter #31
Gurralla sir, You are right. But as an option if it is there it will be nice. do not know when it will be useful. In my case only my son who sits in co passenger seat needs AC and all of do not want it. In that case we will close all vents and only the left most vent will be open. Other way round some times I alone might require AC then all will be closed except right most vent. both the times AC fan will be in 1 or 2 instead of full blowing. Just a thought. I can feel the difference of this type from my M800 to sparky. That is the reason I wanted to point that.
Good point Sir. I too think there should be a option to close the middle A/C compartment. But in most of the case we just divert the flow air when not needed.

Last edited:
Good point Sir. I too think there should be a option to close the middle A/C compartment. But in most of the case we just divert the flow air when not needed.
YA you are right. But there is a difference in closing and redirecting. that is the point which I wanted to emphasis here.

Thanks

Thread Starter #35
My car seating position is very low, which gives me very much problem when driving. I need to up my seat by help of cushion.

Yes, Maruti can't give even left OVRMS in top variant of Alto 800. Old Alto's will not work as it comes with manually adjustable mirror. It costs around Rs.950/- [surprise]
ok. i guess they will add after some days to the accessory list. in my area the sales person told that we can fix old alto's. just confirm it in your area

Also get the door guards (the one in black color) will enhance your car looks as your car is white.

Also dont forget to get the left OVRM. Do post a pic of the boot.

Top Bottom