All New Honda Jazz i-DTec MT Driven

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Nice review AHC Bhai. BTW,which car you have decided to buy?

And,BTW,excellent review Akash Bhai.Jazz seems to be pricier than Elite i20 but better dynamics than i20.In the price of Jazz,you could get Honda City VMT Petrol or SV CVT by spending ₹1.5-2L.
thanks. i am stuck between toyota liva G and hyundai grand i10 sports. liva costs 570k with just 20k discounts + 2 airbags but with no music system and grand is costing 5.80k with 65k discounts , no airbags. will create a new thread and won't go more OT.

thanks. i am stuck between toyota liva G and hyundai grand i10 sports. liva costs 570k with just 20k discounts + 2 airbags but with no music system and grand is costing 5.80k with 65k discounts , no airbags. will create a new thread and won't go more OT.
I see no dilemma here. Go for Liva G. You can always add a aftermarket music system, but not airbags.

At last, seeing more and more JAZZ on roads. I think dealers have started to deliver Jazz in Kolkata. Till now, I saw Silver, White, Orange, Golden brown.

Boy! The car looks smashing and handsome in White, Silver and Golden brown.

But the color I liked most is the sunset orange. The car was parked under street halogen lamp in the evening. The model was VX that is with spoiler. Truly speaking, I instantly felt like I want to own a Jazz, that too in this shade. It was sporty, funky, big and head-turner. [clap]

Jazz should do a healthy number month on month as it ticks all the boxes starting from style, space, practicality, important features, mileage, powerful diesel, Petrol CVT and last but not the least - HONDA ownership.

At last, seeing more and more JAZZ on roads.
Jazz should do a healthy number month on month as it ticks all the boxes starting from style, space, practicality, important features, mileage, powerful diesel, Petrol CVT and last but not the least - HONDA ownership.
Actually Honda sales has declined by 7% in august. Jazz sales has gone down to 5,400 units. The surprise winner is Hyundai. Just like i20 became an unexpected hit, Creta too has turned out to be a unexpected hit.[confused] Even Hyundai is surprised. So much for overpricing. They have over 40,000 bookings and have now increase monthly Creta production to 7,000 units.

Hi Experts,

I am new to this community and this is my first query. On Jazz. Its petrol variant has the engine and oil sump exposed. With low GC I see this as an issue. So was wondering if its possible to get a cover done on this just as the diesel variant has? Any help? Also, instead of a plastic cover, I will like to get a metal cover done. Is there a provision for that?

Thread Starter #67

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Experts,

I am new to this community and this is my first query. On Jazz. Its petrol variant has the engine and oil sump exposed. With low GC I see this as an issue. So was wondering if its possible to get a cover done on this just as the diesel variant has? Any help? Also, instead of a plastic cover, I will like to get a metal cover done. Is there a provision for that?
Firstly I don't think that engine cover can be fixed in it and having owned a low GC CITY IVtec since 2011 without an engine guard hasn't given any issues to me till now. Also, with the heat of the engine, I don't think a metal cover is a good idea.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #68

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Honda Jazz now gets a Privilege Edition. Cosmetic Updates done on it like a privilege badge, reverse sensor, seat cover etc.

21150105_1539149676107033_3877502356550502651_n.jpg

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom