All-New Honda City 2014 Accessories & Modifications

Re: The 2014 Honda City (First Look: Page 12)

Hello Guys....I need to know is it possible to make all windows auto roll up when we lock the car.If yes then let me know how and from where we can get it done.I liked this feature and really needs to fit it into my car.

Hello Guys....I need to know is it possible to make all windows auto roll up when we lock the car.If yes then let me know how and from where we can get it done.I liked this feature and really needs to fit it into my car.
Yes munish, its possible I read somewhere in the net. You can google or contact a accessory shop, it's a possibility.

Guys..., Have you come across any sunglass holder for Honda City 2014 or earlier versions?

I'm looking for a sunglass holder may be in center (near map reading light) or in the Crab rail area?

I'm not looking for a visor clip.

Why not use the space in the armrest?
Currently I'm doing the same.

But as my Co-Driver (wife, Co-driver for life too) sits with me. She always uses the glove box for keeping his clutches. Even I don't like to fill the dashboard. As I'm having some materials (like Phone holder, MF cloth 2 Nos, etc) in glove box which disturbs her.

I want to keep the phone holder, mobile charger in Arm Rest. Also I use 2 pair of glasses. 1 is Sunglass for Day time. 2nd one is Essilor lens glass for night driving to avoid strain to my eyes.

I'm kind of person that all material should be kept in its place. Simply a 5S Concept. "A place for everything & everything in its place"

I saw the sun glass holder in Linea. I liked it and remembered me that we don't have this facility in City. But we have space for to fix it (Both in center and crab rail place also). So I'm looking for a Sunglass holder now.

I find sometimes the steering is having less grip for a min. time (may be my hands were too dry). If I have to go for a steering cover, recommend me good steering cover.

any recommendation for a sunglasses holder? I don't like using the handrest cabin for this :-(

P.S: those clip-holders look awful [thumbsdown]

any recommendation for a sunglasses holder? I don't like using the handrest cabin for this :-(

P.S: those clip-holders look awful [thumbsdown]
Hi Kunal, Welcome to TAI.

Oh. Great. I'm not alone [evil]. Even I'm looking for a sunglass holder. My armrest cabin is currently filled with glasses which needs to be vacated. Even I too don't like the clips.

I would like to share my findings in sunglass holder re-search. There are 3 types.

Type 1: Installed in Grab rail area.
1.jpg

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/general-discussion/38185-sunglasses-holder.html

As per this DIY, there should be a grab handle space to have a nice installation. Honda City 2014 has space to install this type of sun glass holder. Now my doubt is how the installation screw will be held rigidly above the driver seat area. I'm looking for an answer.

Availability of Product: Not available in Hyderabad, snapdeal, ebay.in etc. Available in Aliexpress (Need to look for good quality and cost)

Type 2: Roof mounted along with map reading lamps.
2.jpg

http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-gen-ge8-specific-fit-interior-modifications-sub-forum/57699-diy-complete-tsx-homelink-install-ge8-sport-w-nav.html

As per above DIY, we can install sunglass holder along with map reading light. Honda City has a space & profile to accommodate the sun glass holder.

To fix the sunglass holder rigidly, we should have a clamps like the below pic to fasten the screws properly (which is not available in DIY)
4.jpg

India Honda CRV, map lamp with sunroof opening and sun glass holder will match in Honda City (need to cut the roof for accommodating the sunglass portion, balance looks same). Mostly all Honda's sunglass holder with map reading light look same interms of size. We need to look for our options like Mic, Sunroof opening with US / EU products.

Available: Not available in Hyderabad, snapdeal, ebay.in, aliexpress. may be need to source from US / EU shopping site. May be sourced through Honda Dealers. Tried in Hyderabad, dealer is not much cooperative to order and install.

Type 3: Roof Console Holder
3.jpg

http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-interior-modifications/8194-jdm-roof-storage-console-installed-2.html

Can be fitted in any cars.

Availability of Product: Not in Hyderabad, online sites of India. Need to source from US / EU sites.

Last edited:
Hello guys...I want to change the stock headlight bulbs of my car.So guys please tell me which is the best brand to choose and what wattage.I need to change both high beam and low beam bulbs so kindly suggest me.

Top Bottom