All-New Honda City 2014 Accessories & Modifications

I am looking for left side front corner marker, which can be seen from driving position.
Since City is my first car and also just learnt driving holding learning licence.
I wanted to get used to it's size.
Marker I want for temporary, which can be removed easily.
If anybody has any other idea, please share :)

Re: Online Automotive Accessories Stores

Great to see a forum on the best accessories...

I am getting my new Honda city V ivtec delivered late next week and as this is a 'V' model, it does not come with a steering wheel cover. I am interested to put a good (possibly leather/ semi leather) steering wheel cover that fits well into the curves of the steering. Has anyone done this before? Does anyone know where to get this and which accessory store in Pune can get this done neatly without any fuss? Thanks in advance...

Re: Online Automotive Accessories Stores

I am interested to put a good (possibly leather/ semi leather) steering wheel cover that fits well into the curves of the steering. Has anyone done this before? Does anyone know where to get this and which accessory store in Pune can get this done neatly without any fuss?.
If you want the colour to be matched perfectly with the interiors, better to get it done from the dealer itself i.e Deccan/ Crystal Honda. They charge a little too much but the quality and finish will be good. There are some good accessory shops in JM road, camp area, Koregaon park etc to look for depending on where you stay.

Mods please move this post to the right thread if necessary.

Last edited:
Are they Useful??? - Bumper and Door Protectors - Honda City

Hello Everyone,

Can you let me know if accessories like the front and rear bumper protectors and the door protectors are useful?

Thanks in advance.

-- Justin

Re: Are they Useful??? - Bumper and Door Protectors - Honda City

Hello Everyone,

Can you let me know if accessories like the front and rear bumper protectors and the door protectors are useful?

Thanks in advance.

-- Justin
I have brought front, read and side protector for 2400/- from ebay with OEM look, check below link
CAR Colored Bumper Protector AND Side Beadings Honda City Idtec Carnelian RED | eBay
Following are the advantage.
1. OEM looking protector enhances look of the car.
2. One time while doing reversing I scratched left side, and when I looked at it only side protector was scratched. If it was not there then left door would have scratched.
3. When you park you car next another car, if next car person is not careful while opening his car door, it might give impact on your car door, side protector come handy.

Accessories for Honda City 2014 (4th Generation)

Hi,

After so much of search on the models in that segment like Vento/ Verna/ Rapid/ Scala/ Sunny and various discussion over the variant and Color finally booked the next car - 4th Generation Honda City (2104). After all of this time its time now to decide on the some basic Accessories which could add value to the buy.

Honda Original Accessories
Mud Guard - Rs 2400
Trunk Spoiler - Rs 9500
Rear Parking Sensor - Rs 6500
Side Step Illumination - Rs 5500

Do you think the same type would be available after market for lesser price or are these competitive enough for us to buy them from the Honda Showroom itself.

Kr,
Sudhan

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Accessories for Honda City 2014 (4th Generation)

Congrats on booking your car.

Don't buy these things from the delaer. They will be available at lesser cost from outside.

1. Not more than 1000 rupees.
2. Anywhere between 3k-5k.
3. Friend recently bought AUTOCOP parking sensors for 2100 rupees.(inuding fitting) Quality is good.
Another autocop model comes with 6-7" screen having Bluetooth, sd card slot , usb slot plus camera plus 4 sensors. This one is for 5600 rupees.
4. Less than 3.5k.

Dealer will tell you all types of things that it will void warranty etc etc. Just make sure you don't get any wire cuts and your warranty won't get void.

Thanks allhyundaicars for the quick response, I wanted to check if they would be of the same quality ?

because there are materials available at cheaper cost but the quality also would be like that, so wanted be doubly sure about that.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
I think from your list only the spoiler's and the sensor quality is important. Autocop has good quality sensors.

About the spolier , the quality will be good if not better than Honda. Just make sure the color matches your car's color.

Hi,

After so much of search on the models in that segment like Vento/ Verna/ Rapid/ Scala/ Sunny and various discussion over the variant and Color finally booked the next car - 4th Generation Honda City (2104). After all of this time its time now to decide on the some basic Accessories which could add value to the buy.

Honda Original Accessories
Mud Guard - Rs 2400
Trunk Spoiler - Rs 9500
Rear Parking Sensor - Rs 6500
Side Step Illumination - Rs 5500

Do you think the same type would be available after market for lesser price or are these competitive enough for us to buy them from the Honda Showroom itself.

Kr,
Sudhan
I would suggest to install accessories which require electrical wiring from dealer itself.
Other accessories you can get it from online or local shop.

I have installed rear parking sensor on my CITY from dealer for 3800/- rs.

Hope this helps you.

I would suggest to install accessories which require electrical wiring from dealer itself.
Other accessories you can get it from online or local shop.

I have installed rear parking sensor on my CITY from dealer for 3800/- rs.

Hope this helps you.
Thanks a lot for the information, Rs 3800, that's a good deal is that the same senor which they have mentioned in the accessories price list ?? Bcos they are quoting Rs 6500 here.

BTW can I know what was the initial quote for the senors before they arrived at Rs 3800 [:)]

Thanks a lot for the information, Rs 3800, that's a good deal is that the same senor which they have mentioned in the accessories price list ?? Bcos they are quoting Rs 6500 here.

BTW can I know what was the initial quote for the senors before they arrived at Rs 3800 [:)]
In accessories price list, there are two reverse sensor, one was HONDA Genuine priced at 6500 and one was from some other vendor (currently don't remember name) which was priced at 4000.

Top Bottom