All new Alto -Xcite Limited edition - Launched

I think MSIL is getting ready to launch the New Alto with the new K-series engine and hence these are moves to clear stocks. Wheel caps, body colored bumpers, body graphics and some other changes in the interiors and internally adjustable ORVMs are new.

whats so special in it? apart from new graphics & boring wheel caps.
The features are.
Body Color Bumpers, Keyless Entry, Front Power Windows, Dual Tone Dashboard, New Gear Knob, Matching Seat Covers, Internally Adjustable ORVM's, Remote Boot Opener, Fabric Trims on Doors, New Speedometer Light Illumination, new Wheel Cover.

Its nothing new!

The same exite has been launched more than thrice in last year!

When ever they find a dip in sales, they just add few features & themselves call it as EXITE, but it hasn't got nothing to exite any one :)

And I am not sure whether its keyless entry or not. Because somewhere I have seen that its manual central locking.
Its nothing new!

The same exite has been launched more than thrice in last year!

When ever they find a dip in sales, they just add few features & themselves call it as EXITE, but it hasn't got nothing to exite any one :)
I have seen the news of Alto Xcite in 2003 edition of Hindu online. So I guess it was there in 2003 also.[lol!]

350Z

Core Team
"Xciting" Alto is Here!

Oh!Another Limited Edition??[shock]
These days carmakers have totally changed the definition of word "Limited Edition".

The Limited Editions & Special Editions were meant to sell for short period to show the Exclusivity. But now, They are like local trains, If one is gone, Another comes soon. IMO, This is not at all an appreciable move.

Few of the names which come in my mind when we talk about the Limited/Special Editions of Alto:
  • Alto Flash
  • Alto Xcite
  • Alto X-Fun....and even more, Nobody knows how many are yetto come.
Have a look at some images of the "Xciting" Alto :

Drive Safe!
350Z

Oh!Another Limited Edition??[shock]
These days carmakers have totally changed the definition of word "Limited Edition".

The Limited Editions & Special Editions were meant to sell the short period to show the Exclusivity. But now, They are like local trains, If one is gone, Another comes soon. IMO, This isn't not an appreciable move.
well said vibhor. [thumbswink]

the same old boring looks. maruti dosen't know the meaning of "limited edition". to tell the truth, there is no difference between my normal alto and this so called limited edition xcite. it looks as though some kid was given a colouring project and the kid painted the bumpers to body colour, did some beige colours to the interiors and coloured the doors with some crayon which it got. and does somebody call those things on the wheels as a whell cap? if mere body graphics and a spoiler would mean limited edition, then all cars can be a limited edition each day. hope maruti lights up its mind with a HID kit.[lol]

Last edited:

Top Bottom