All New 2012 Honda Civic Now Unveiled

I hope the production car looks as appealing as the Civic look when it was launched in 2006. Even the teaser pic of ANHC wasnt appealing but when it came out of the factory, most of us were bowled over by the aggressive styling which was absent in ZX. So hopefully, we all can expect the same action packed drama with the new Civic too.

Thread Starter #17
Re: New 2012 Honda Civic Caught Uncovered in Dubai

hey guys, new civic concept is launched officially and it looks AWESOME!!!! [clap][clap]

Attachments

So hopefully, we all can expect the same action packed drama with the new Civic too.
WOW! I was pretty sure that Honda will definitely come up with an alluring design and the concept pics confirm that. I am utterly in love with this concept version and certainly, the production version will be a sure shot head turner. I just wish they launch the new Civic with i-DTec diesel engine. If they do so, then it wont be astounding to see Civic topping the charts all over again.

front resembles the honda city. the rear is somewhat looking like sx4.

but resembling of civic to honda city shows that honda city has a futuristic design which is being used in higher models.

ermm... is it just me or else too, there's a glass roof in all the pics above, instead of hardcore metal, glass roof would be really exciting, yayyy..

350Z

Core Team

Pictures of the new Honda Civic have just made me go Wow. The rear is most impressive area and for some reason, those tail lamps remind me of CLS-Class? Hope Honda brings this model as it is, without fiddling too much.

ermm... is it just me or else too, there's a glass roof in all the pics above, instead of hardcore metal, glass roof would be really exciting, yayyy..
Yes. But do you really think that it would make it in the production version?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Honda Civic surely needs a complete makeover now and Honda has just done it right! I like the new design though it resembles City in some angles!

I think new Civic will also have sun-roof then!

New Civic caught uncovered.

Looks like the speculations of the complete makeover off Civic are not as true as we thought. Here are some fresh pics of the New Civic which was captured in Japan.

From what we see in the pictures, the new Civic sports a more matured look instead of the athletic look. The face appears similar to the current version and of course isn’t very appealing. However the new design tail lamps do add an exotic taste to the rear. Overall a enhanced design and some body muscles would have been welcomed by enthusiasts who have always loved the Civic for its light years ahead design.

Image Source: www.noticiasautomotivas.com

Attachments

Well, not much of a face-lift, but the rear looks completely different. Honestly, the current version looks good with those stylish head-lights and those 'jet-burn' tail lights.

I think the new version is having almost the same headlamps as ANHC! Rear design looks good but i like the current ones more! I like the new alloy design too!

Am very excited for the Civic's Coupe to be unveiled in india. IMO, it would be the first coupe in its class to roll in here. ( Below 20L INR )

Rumours say that there's going to be a 150PS inline4 engine for the indian version. Any Thoughts?

Am very excited for the Civic's Coupe to be unveiled in india. IMO, it would be the first coupe in its class to roll in here. ( Below 20L INR )
The Civic will be launched in a proper sedan form and not as a Coupe version. Also i wish they do not increase the prices like Honda guys usually does.

Top Bottom