All About 3M Car Care Services and Experiences

^^^ You are welcome buddy.

Contact Info: Mr Niket Patil - 09867804675

Take your car there, before starting the procedure, they normally tell you which scratches will be gone & which will lighten.

Last edited:
hi,
today i went to 3m car care centre of navi mumbai. I have done underbody treatment in my swift vdi. The
service experience was nice and excellent. They charge me Rs 1905 ( include taxes) and work was done 1 and
half hours.

hi,
today i went to 3m car care centre of navi mumbai. I have done underbody treatment in my swift vdi. The
service experience was nice and excellent. They charge me Rs 1905 ( include taxes) and work was done 1 and
half hours.
Was it with noise insulation or the normal one..

In 3m outlet they charge 1300 for normal coating with 2 years warranty and
2500 for coating with noise insulation with 5 years warranty ..

hi ,
it was normal coatng . The prices has been change from 1may the normal coating rs 1905 of 2 year warranty and they 4 periodical check up and the noise insulation they charge Rs 3500 for 5 warranty.

i would be needing to go to 3m for some foam washing claying and polishing without waxing. The one at sea woods(nerul) not sure how much they would charge. But whats your experience are they good?

A basic foam wash will cost you below Rs. 1000.

Exterior restore essential or exterior restore advance is something I recommend, but it costs more too.

I would like to do anti rust coating, interier cleaning and removal of small scratchs in chennai. Can some one tell me how much it costs. and the place where i can do. I see one 3m show room in valluvar kotam high road on the left side when going from valluvar kottam signal to palmgroove. is that the only one in chennai. I live near chinmaya nagar for your information

And an additional info. My car is going to be a year old. hope that is not a problem for anti rust coating now.

Guys those who have used the paint protection treatments on their cars, do help
When i visited the 3M showroom and have shared the information regarding different products and services in one of the threads of one of the members ownership,
I was told for paint protection treatment with all the washing,shampoo and paint sealant done, which would take some 4 hours roughly car would be handed back after it.
While a friend who owns Hyundai's ASS and also have seen 3M guys giving their services over there as well on many hyundai cars, he told me that to have the better effect of this paint protection, its necessary not to take car out for that particular night, i mean that whole day should be parked inside as to let the treatment sealant work best way.
Any pointers on this. please?

Guys those who have used the paint protection treatments on their cars, do help
When i visited the 3M showroom and have shared the information regarding different products and services in one of the threads of one of the members ownership,
I was told for paint protection treatment with all the washing,shampoo and paint sealant done, which would take some 4 hours roughly car would be handed back after it.
While a friend who owns Hyundai's ASS and also have seen 3M guys giving their services over there as well on many hyundai cars, he told me that to have the better effect of this paint protection, its necessary not to take car out for that particular night, i mean that whole day should be parked inside as to let the treatment sealant work best way.
Any pointers on this. please?
Let me tell you what I have seen, their product which i watched was Interior cleaning, with wash, wax and paint sealant

They clean the car with soap/foam and later clean your car when parked inside both interiors and exteriors, you wouldn't be able to spot one small dirt inside, they are so professional about this and it looks really clean

Later they do the clay waxing or some stuff and then paint sealant and then park it in the sun for an hour or more, but it's really good and work is really outstanding and it would cost somewhere close to 4K with all the above mentioned to be done and 99% of the scratches and swirls wouldn't be visible after this treatment, though it costly its worth the money you pay and stays for more than 9 months to be precise...

my take would be go for it [thumbsup]

Last edited:

Top Bottom