Alert: New Trick(s) Being Used By Car Burglars

thanks a lot guys. scares me to think that i did lots of night driving on my recent trip to rajasthan with my family, although i never encountered any scary incident in my whole trip.

Hi, this is latest trick car burglars are using now.

At a petrol pump, a man came over and offered his services as a painter to a lady filling petrol in her car and left his visiting card. She said nothing but accepted his card out of sheer kindness and got into the car. The man then got into a car driven by another person. As the lady left the service station, she saw the men following her out of the station at the same time. Almost immediately, she started to feel dizzy and could not catch her breath. She tried to open the window and realised that the odour was on her hand; the same hand with which she had received the card from the person at the service station.

She then noticed the men were immediately behind her and she felt she needed to do something at that moment. She drove into the first driveway and began to honk her horn repeatedly to ask for help. The men drove away but the lady still felt pretty bad for several minutes after she could finally catch her breath. Apparently, there was a substance on the card that could have seriously injured her.

This drug is called 'BURUNDANGA'. (Not known To People So Far but sufficient Information Is available in the Net) and it is used by people who wish to incapacitate a victim in order to steal from or take advantage of them. This drug is four times more dangerous than the date rape drug and is transferable on a simple card or paper.. So please take heed and make sure you don't accept cards when you are alone or from someone on the streets. This applies to those making house calls and slipping you a card when they offer their services.

I wish the muggers throw omelets instead of eggs.. or at least peeled boiled eggs.. So atleast I get to eat something on lonely highways..
Jokes apart.. How many of you guys actually carry a pepper spray along with you ? I am thinking to get couple of them for myself.. You never know when you will be needing one!

Now a days situation are really bad.
we should keep something like that, but the question is when to apply that. I think these muggers will not come alone, they will have their gangs. After we retaliate may be the situation may convert from bad to worse.

There are only 2 options IMO - One you should have pwers of Rajnikanth or best option - Do not stop at unknown places & avoid travel at nights where ever possible

Top Bottom