Alert! My Maruti 800 Stolen in New Delhi - Need Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@350Z,

It is really disgusting to hear this.

Cooperate with the cops, they might be knowing who has taken the car, normally they use to have the data. By the pattern of crime, they can tell which gang/group is responsible for this.

Hope to get the news that you got the car back.

It’s an office area. So no shops around. The biggest shock is that the car was in proper parking which has strict security checks too. I’m asked to wait till tomorrow.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hey Vibhor,
Was your car stolen from Bhikaiji Cama Place?

Hmm,

I feel very sad to note this news Vibhor as it was my love for 5 years and I even remember my beautiful M800 though I sold it last year[cry].

I wish you get back your car soon !!

Please let me know ALL such possible places in and around Delhi NCR as soon as possible. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Biggest one would have to be Meerut then you can try Mayapuri, Lal Quila market, chor bazaar. If the car has been stolen for money then hunting these places would help. God forbid, at times such jacked cars are sold to people like contract killers and terrorists. Since you have lodged the FIR so you are safe from being pulled in any issues. You car try giving an advert in leading papers too.

freakdude.

This is very shocking news. I had a similar experience last year when my Alto was stolen from Noida.

Other than Meerut, Bulandshahar is another location where they hide the car for next 2-3 days before they will send it to eastern states or Nepal. Hope the car will get traced before that.

Also,do inform your insurance company through email or physical letter(also get the receiving copy of that.)

@350Z:
Sad to hear about the incident, I hope it will be back with you as soon as possible.

BTW, if there is tight security in the parking spot then how the car escaped without being noticed?
Secondly try to get some CCTV footage of the area.

Rest, I've also done with my part and sent the details to some concerned parties.

Last edited:
Vibhor Sir,

I m sorry with this incident.I hope that your Car will be soon.As Vipul and AHC a.k.a allhyundaicars said,see the CCTV footage or else,file an FIR to Police.They will look into it.

Vibhor Sir,

I m sorry with this incident.I hope that your Car will be soon.As Vipul and AHC a.k.a allhyundaicars said,see the CCTV footage or else,file an FIR to Police.They will look into it.
FIR has already been lodged. I don't think CCTV will help much in tracing the car, however it may help in identifying the criminals. Good luck 350Z. My uncle had also got his car stolen few years ago, but was found by police 6-7 months later.

Thread Starter #30

350Z

Core Team
Thanks to all for the support. That’s what makes us a close-knit family. The car hasn’t been found so far. According to police there was a suspicious Maruti 800 lying since last evening at the market near R.K Puram. No one has claimed it untill now. Personally I checked it but only to return disappointed. I’m doing best of the efforts since early morning. Anyhow, Delhi Police is keeping strict vigilance and some senior officials have assured that the car will be traced if it’s in Delhi. Plus, I have informed some contacts in NCR region too. I have searched in various possible markets (including Mayapuri) in Delhi. One thing is sure; I’m not going to leave this case so easily. For a lot of people, it might be just another decade old Maruti 800 but not for me. It was our first car and I had planned for so much with it (including Autocross races).

Thats sad 350Z. I hope the car is recovered ASAP. And do tell most of your friends/relatives/people you meet; because this might help a lot.
Thanks, Gears. My pretty 800 was quite popular around. Most of the friends / relatives have been informed.

This is shocking! hope Police finds it soon as you say many were stolen at the same time. It had central locking system right?
Car stolen from official parking;strange!! Were the security guards sleeping?Hope you re-acquire your beloved car again.Was there any central locking/anti-theft mechanism in the car?
It didn’t have central locking but I had installed some anti-theft items. In fact the steering lock was in the car too but not in use when this incident occurred.

Special Appeal to all the Members: Do keep a watch for a white M800 with colored bumpers. Dont look only for registration number, i am pretty sure, the thieves must have changed the number plates.
Spot on. Don’t rely simply on the registration number. Got a few similar 800s checked this evening at various random workshops too.

Cooperate with the cops, they might be knowing who has taken the car, normally they use to have the data. By the pattern of crime, they can tell which gang/group is responsible for this.
They have put an alert across Delhi NCR. Keys of the car are still with me. I’m surprised how he got in and drove away the car from such prominent location.

Was your car stolen from Bhikaiji Cama Place?
Nope. It happened in R.K Puram (Seva Bhavan to be precise). It’s a govt. office area with (so-called) security.

Also,do inform your insurance company through email or physical letter(also get the receiving copy of that.)
Done, thanks.

BTW, if there is tight security in the parking spot then how the car escaped without being noticed? Secondly try to get some CCTV footage of the area.
That area has no CCTV. However, I have contacted Traffic Police and will review some clippings of suspected junctions from where the burglar might have passed.

Rest, I've also done with my part and sent the details to some concerned parties.
I couldn’t thank enough. Highly appreciate the support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom