Alert! My Maruti 800 Stolen in New Delhi - Need Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
I’m so upset as I write this; my beloved Maruti 800 has been stolen this evening from R.K Puram. This happened when one of my family members parked the car in the office (which supposedly has a tight security). It was merely an hour when the robbers took off the car. I immediately lodged an FIR and also checked over the suspected locations but no avail. Although cops look confident on recovering the car but I would also appreciate assistance of all the members from Delhi NCR region.

> Model: Maruti 800 DX (5 Speed)

> Color: Superior White

> Year: 2003 Model (Type-2 with Type-3 headlamps)

> Registration Number: DL 9C D 3560

> Identification Marks: TAI’s Drive Safe. Arrive Safe. sticker on rear bumper / K&N Stickers on both the fenders / Body colored bumpers.

PS: Got to know that a few more cars have been stolen in R.K Puram at the same time. Not from the same location though.

This is the latest image of her. Any help will be strongly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Vibhor

Extremely sorry to hear this unfortunate incident . Iam sure the cops will get the car back safely for you and punish the perpetrator of this crime harshly .

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
so sorry to hear this [cry] i'll surely lookout for your car and keep an eye on every white 800.

do ask the shop owners around if they saw any suspicious persons. also , look around and ask shops if they have cctv cameras installed. it'll take time to inquire but please do ask.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5

350Z

Core Team
do ask the shop owners around if they saw any suspicious persons. also , look around and ask shops if they have cctv cameras installed. it'll take time to inquire but please do ask.
It’s an office area. So no shops around. The biggest shock is that the car was in proper parking which has strict security checks too. I’m asked to wait till tomorrow.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Very sad to hear about this unfortunate incident buddy[cry].

I am sure cops will find your car.

I guess that's a good suggestion from allhyundaicars espically the cctv camera's one.

Hey Vibhor, it indeed is a very shocking news and a sad moment for you. Do you have any contacts in meerut?? I guess Vipul is from meerut and has a political touch too. Meerut has the biggest (stolen/jacked) car scrapping bushiness around Delhi. Immediately pass the details (engine no. and chassis no. too) to all your contacts in meerut. They might spot it. Hope you recover your car soon.

freakdude.

Thats sad 350Z.[cry]
I hope the car is recovered ASAP.
And do tell most of your friends/relatives/people you meet; because this might help a lot.

OT: This helped in my locality a couple of years back with someone. His brand new unicorn was stolen and was recovered in the next area by some one after a month. Thanks to the fancy reg. number that his famly buys. All his rides have same reg. numbers and he is quite famous in the locality becaise of that number.

In you case I guess the white bumpers my help. I have hardly seen any 800 with bumpers painted. All members from Delhi; please keep an eye on any white 800 with bumpers painted. [anger]

I am shocked to read this thread, Car stolen in office parking!
Thanks for the quick yet highly useful advice "freakdude", if this works out it will be really good. Generally there is a small window between car stealing & scrapping, hope the police finds it soon.

This is shocking! hope Police finds it soon as you say many were stolen at the same time.
It had central locking system right?

Thread Starter #11

350Z

Core Team
Hey Vibhor, it indeed is a very shocking news and a sad moment for you. Do you have any contacts in meerut?? I guess Vipul is from meerut and has a political touch too. Meerut has the biggest (stolen/jacked) car scrapping bushiness around Delhi. Immediately pass the details (engine no. and chassis no. too) to all your contacts in meerut. They might spot it. Hope you recover your car soon.

freakdude.
Please let me know ALL such possible places in and around Delhi NCR as soon as possible. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Car stolen from official parking;strange!! Were the security guards sleeping?Hope you re-acquire your beloved car again.Was there any central locking/anti-theft mechanism in the car?

Very unfortunate and disheartening to read this. Feel sorry for you Vibhor.

But every one should not only try to look the car in Delhi only, Robbers might have taken the same to other state as well.

So request to everyone is, keep eyes open. Don't know when and where you might spot a Vibhor's car.

OT: My friend's bike was stolen in Mumbai, and was found after one month in Gujarat. The person who stole the bike fled away, near the police check post.

Sorry to hear about the theft. I guess it was only yesterday when we were posting in the ownership thread regarding the tire swap[surprise]. Like everybody suggested, inform all your contacts.

Special Appeal to all the Members: Do keep a watch for a white M800 with colored bumpers. Dont look only for registration number, i am pretty sure, the thieves must have changed the number plates.

Oh!! That's a bad news Vibhor.

Hope you get the vehicle soon.

Can't say the security guard might spill the beans, he might be knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom