Alert! My Maruti 800 Stolen in New Delhi - Need Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vibhor,

We three of us (Zengetz,Enfiled Rider and myself) wanted to speak to you on this, today evening, but you did not take our call !! any way dont worry we wish you get your car back

Sorry to hear this 350z, I would also try to get in to the big junk yard here in B'lore let me check once (2-3 days).
Was that place near to your house ? If yes some one how has seen your car for some time would have done this.

Claiming insurance for our car is not worth !

As every one knows 800's locks are the worst !

Last edited:
Thread Starter #33

350Z

Core Team
We three of us (Zengetz,Enfiled Rider and myself) wanted to speak to you on this, today evening, but you did not take our call !! any way dont worry we wish you get your car back
I didn’t noticed the call and was also too much tired after a hectic schedule. I will call back in sometime.

Was that place near to your house ? If yes some one how has seen your car for some time would have done this.
Thanks Varun. That location is around 5 kilometers away from my place. I’m also suspecting that it’s a mischief of someone known.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Vibhor, sorry to hear about your mishappening and loss. As part of a automotive family one can understand your emotions and feelings. Dont worry, we as a community and family shall wish and pray that you get back your beloved soon. As Varun told, we Blore members also shall keep a check on 800s that we spot. Wish you all the very best.

really sad to hear this, i know you loved your drive and keeping a 800 so well maintained
showed how much you loved your car. a few cars were stolen a month back from my locality and all were maruti. Just cant fathom the interest these crooks have in maruti :(

also shows the pretty sad state of affair in the capital.

Dear friend '350Z', really sad to hear this, As an aware citizen & enthusiast I think you have taken all the steps & efforts in tracing your precious car, I hope you get it soon, take care.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your car Z. You said that the car was in parking right? So its easy for the guards to steal your car. I can be wrong though.
800 can easily opened with a steel scale(Ive tried with mine and it worked.)

Last edited:
Ohh that is SAD

We all learnt car driving on either our 800 or our OMNIs isnt it? Thats what makes the bond so special...

Anyway cars do get stolen & most of the time the the local police stations have a record of such crimes in their precints / areas of operations

So be in touch constantly with the Police

I can only hope it is found and returned

Hey mate hope you get through this die-lama soon, now its lost the only hope is to keep your belief strong that you get it without any problems, curious to know didn't the car have a steering lock

Just to put in some fact when we normally take our jeep to our reserve we put a jack lock by going down the jeep and locking its steering axle and another small trick is to remove the earthing from the battery or put a small emmery sheet between the connectors then the jeep wouldn't crank how big a thief he is its hard to him recollect his senses when he goes for the steal, but this goes well with a jeep but a autocop with good siren sound could have saved your car

Hope u get your car soon

Thread Starter #45

350Z

Core Team
Cops are doing on their part but I believe that the investigation could have been more quick and thorough. It’s been a week now. There are a few strong possibilities:

> This theft has taken place with the cooperation of an insider.

> The car is stolen for personal use. Gangs usually rip off a bunch of cars and dismantle them.

> The thief might have changed the car’s color as well. Please keep a watch on all similar looking M800s (Particularly in UP, HR & RJ).

800 can easily opened with a steel scale(Ive tried with mine and it worked.)
This trick didn’t work with mine. The car had some basic security systems.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom